Recent content by NexusS4gFreak

1. N

Post How to Flash Samsung in "MDM Mode" ???????????

How did you finally get it to work, like what exactly did you do??
  2. N

Post Looking for stock firmware to ODIN

What is SamFirm_Reborn? Not understanding how to use it to find the firmware after I download the zip
  3. N

Thread Looking for stock firmware to ODIN

Going to attempt to ODIN factory firmware to the S7+ I have that's stuck in kiosk mode. Where can I find the factory firmware (full package) to load in ODIN, and the correct ODIN to use? The tablet hasn't been working in a little over a year, so whatever software/firmware it was on is from 2020...
  4. N

Post Mod please delete.

Can I just go into bootloader and ODIN flash new firmware to it?
  5. N

Thread Need help resetting and rooting T978U

I have a T978U, stuck in kiosk mode on system startup so only have bootloader and maybe fastboot to do anything. Went to try and factory reset from the bootloader but only has an option to wipe cache, not data or system. What's the best way for me to go about factory resetting and then rooting...
  6. N

Post How to root Galaxy Tab S7(+). (GUIDE)

I have a T978U, stuck in kiosk mode on startup so only have bootloader and maybe fastboot to do anything. Went to try and factory reset from the bootloader but only has an option to wipe cache, not data or system. What's the best way for me to go about factory resetting and then rooting my Tablet?
  7. N

Post Mod please delete.

I only have the option to clear cache, not data in bootloader.
  8. N

Post Mod please delete.

So how would I go about that "otherwise" option? I can't access the settings, but have bootloader/fastboot.
  9. N

Thread Mod please delete.

Mod please delete.
  10. N

Post Themes / Apps / Mods GCAM for Snapdragon S21 Ultra

I'm using the Wichiya build of Gcam I believe (there's so many now) and I love it, produces better pictures then the stock camera app with or without zoom most of the time. I actually think zoomed shots are more stable on GCam strangely. The issue I'm having is whenever I try to use flash it...
  11. N

Post Themes / Apps / Mods GCAM for Snapdragon S21 Ultra

Well this sucks. Had arnova Gcam working on my phone just fine for a week or two, now when I try to take a picture with flash it force closes the app and the picture doesn't get taken. Already tried the S21 hdrfix XML, only works when flash isn't on.
  12. N

Thread Best near stock ROM?

Recently bought a 4XL with 64GB of storage and want to root it and put a ROM on it that takes up less system space but still has everything working, especially face unlock. Don't need any gimmicky ROMs with 1000+ features, just want something that's gonna work like the phone should work and...
  13. N

Post [DEBRAND] [CONVERSION] Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G to European FW

I know it won't unlock it.....I'm asking will it get rid of sprint bloatware and sprint pop ups...