• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Neyzik

1. N

Post [ROM][11.0] [3.18] Styx Project [OFFICIAL]

Kudos for the detailed review bro, it helps a lot all users!
  2. N

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r32] AospExtended ROM V8.0 [OFFICIAL]

Flash ZUI 3.5 or 4.0 via Qfil, then unlock bootloader and install lastest TWRP, after all this you should be able to install any ROM from Android Pie (9) to R(11).
  3. N

Post [OFFICIAL] [Ten] Lineage 17.1

You don't need to re-Lock the bootloader, the process of flashing stock rom with QFIL will lock the bootloader automatically. To unlock it's pretty simple, just enable dev options and check "unlock oem" then proced with adb unlock command. After that you are good to go, just flash latest TWRP...
  4. N

Post [ROM]-Havoc-OS-3.9-[10]-[Official]-[02-10-20]

Dont know about Mi flash tool, standard procedure is to use QFIL in order to update bootloader img and basebands. Try reflashing ZUI with QFIL.
  5. N

Post [OFFICIAL] [Ten] Lineage 17.1

Bro, you should flash ZUI again with QPST. Start fresh then proced with bootloader unlock and install lastest TWRP , forget about v2f or f2v this is the easyest way to fix this mess. Heres a valid link to download zui 4.0...
  6. N

Post PixysOS v4.0.5 [OFFICIAL] [R] Android 11.0 for zuk z2 plus

Update your TWRP to the lastest official version, which is 3.4.4.0 i guess and try to flash it again.
  7. N

Post [ROM] JAGUAR OREO REBASED 8.1 OFFICIAL-STABLE - NON-TREBLE- updated JANUARY 10

Adb over wifi its quite simple, go to "Settings > About Phone" and look for the phone IP. Once you found it, just type "adb connect 192.168.x.x" and that's it.
  8. N

Post [ROM][9.0.0][OFFICIAL][TREBLE][VNDK] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [Z2 PLUS][4.4 KERNEL][HMP]

Did you flashed v2f? If you already did it and doens't worked, then i suggest QFIL 3.5 ZUI or higher and then procedd with custom ROM flashing.
  9. N

Post [ROM] [Android 10] [z2_plus] ArrowOS 10.0 | OFFICIAL

Bro, can you tell me wich gapps package was embedded in the ROM?
  10. N

Post [ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL][TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V7.0 [Z2 PLUS][4.4 KERNEL][HMP]

Thanks for your detailed review! Know the experience of others users helps a lot. Guess i will give a shot on AEX 7.0 Chreers!
  11. N

Post [ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL][TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V7.0 [Z2 PLUS][4.4 KERNEL][HMP]

Can you please share your impressions using this ROM so far? Im on AEX 6.7 and whiling to try 7.0, but i'm a little worried about stability and battery backup. Thanks in advance.
  12. N

Post [ROM] [Q] Evolution-X 3.5 for Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus [DROPPED]

ZUI 2.5 Indian it's the same as 3.5 Chinese
  13. N

Post [ROM][10.0] Pixel Experience for Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus [z2_plus][Discontinued]

You need to flash ZUI 3.5+ via QFIL first in order to update the basebands, after that you can flash pie or Q roms.
  14. N

Post [ROM] [Q] Evolution-X 3.5 for Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus [DROPPED]

Before start flashing roms with QFIl, you need to take some precautions. check these points: 1. Copy the rom files to a root directory, and dont use large names on it. Ex.: C:\rom 2. Always run QFIL as admin 3. If the sahara fail keeps happing, try to reinstall Qualcomm drivers. Good luck.
  15. N

Post [ROM] JAGUAR OREO REBASED 8.1 OFFICIAL-STABLE - NON-TREBLE- updated JANUARY 10

How old is your phone? This seems to be a battery issue.