• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ngengs

1. ngengs

Post [ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] Dirty Unicorns PURE [09-10-2016]

Can you give more specific detail? What mode of location setting, what app you use to check location, etc
  2. ngengs

Oh sorry not read correctly Never try phh superuser, for now I dont have time to test that, sorry. Why dont try supersu magisk version?
  3. ngengs

I never try without root, because I need change kernel with kernel adiutor mod. But I think I just found root prompt when change dpi, never found other root promp from du tweak.
  4. ngengs

Hello again guys, sorry I dont show up here but I dont go anywhere if you looking update from updater I still give you update last week. And yesterday I push new update with september security patch, yes its still marshmallow not nougat yet. If you notice the DU version now 10.6 and they said...
  5. ngengs

For bacon, yes it use cm device tree
  6. ngengs

I recommend for clean flash, you can try for dirty flash but dwyor, if you want dirty flash dont forget to remove your kernel adiutor or other kernel management.
  7. ngengs

Hello again, I bring you new build today. I change many thing in kernel thanks to alebcay and blinoff for their commit. Prebuilt Kernel Adiutor Mod, if you have KernelAdiutor or Kernel Adiutor Mod please uninstall that first. Some friend report cant read emoney with his nfc before, now I test...
  8. ngengs

I was pushed new build, check your updater Include all feature from latest DU with enable disable hardware button without flashable zip again and I bring Snap camera again I will push changelog later
  9. ngengs

Snap camera removed from DU source and replace that with camera2 I just like you prefer the snap cam instead camera2, I will look to the snapcam source to include that
  10. ngengs

You can activate navbar to use that instead hardware button, but fir now hardware button still on, you can turn off hardware button with flashable zip in page one. About launcher I forget that, yesterday I replace default launcher with nova...
  11. ngengs

Hello guys, you can check your DU-Updater because today I still have time to build the rom Welcome to DU 10.5 New bootanimattion from DU team and navigation transparacy From my side I give some kernel change Lets download here Changelog
  12. ngengs

Hello guys Sorry I miss the update in 2 weeks, I get so many problem in my real life Today I upload new build, and of course that with new dirtyunicorns logo You can download it HERE Changelog Beside that.... If you guys notice, dirtyunicorns team continue official support for our bacon...
  13. ngengs

Sorry guys I cant deliver update this day, My build pc connection is down and can up again in monday. Sorry
  14. ngengs

You mean volume button for - ring > vibrate > silent + silent > vibrate > ring I can do that with my volume button when you mention it
  15. ngengs

No different at all, just server location The default PURE is androidfilehost, PURE-ID is my own server in Indonesia where the download speed is best for my friend from Indonesia but not good for outside Indonesia