• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory
NguyenHuu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• what do you need help with? sorry it took a while, i didnt notice the message until now. if you still need help, let me know, but i am not a dev so i am not sure if ill be any assistance.
    Hey, you don't know me but I was just looking through the Rogers Android rooting forum and saw that you were online. I was hoping you would be able to quickly help me with something? Thanks.
    you have to overwrite his images with the original ones. it's a pretty intense process. what I can do is give you mines that editted, but it will have my custom lockscreen wallpaper in it haha. but lockscreen status looks better with the default cyan status. download and rename to update.zip and flash just like you would his theme. same thing. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RVO9NLTJ
    Hey how did you revert your lockscreen on Ted's skin? Its really the only thing I don't like about his theme...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…