Recent content by Ni3zam.h

1. Ni3zam.h

Post SM-G975U/U1 - Firmware Downloads (TMB/SPR/VZW/TMK/U1 Unbranded)

If i were to load load this u1 firmware would it be ok.
  2. Ni3zam.h

Post SM-G975U/U1 - Firmware Downloads (TMB/SPR/VZW/TMK/U1 Unbranded)

hi.. i am a beginner in this area.. so, my Samsung S10+ is unlocked version from US that i bought online. the issue is OTA are not working as I'm in Malaysia. Therefore, can anyone recommend a correct or suitable ROM to use ? Btw, this is my CSC: G975USQS3CTA3 and the phone is an AT&T variant...
  3. Ni3zam.h

Post HWC2 - Mar 2023 | GALAXY S10+ | Official Firmware (SM-G975F) | 24th March 2023

hi.. i am a beginner in this area.. so, my Samsung S10+ is unlocked version from US that i bought online. the issue is OTA are not working as I'm in Malaysia. Therefore, can anyone recommend a correct or suitable ROM to use ? Btw, this is my CSC: G975USQS3CTA3 and the phone is an AT&T variant...
  4. Ni3zam.h

Post [Tool] Frija - Samsung firmware downloader/checker

What version of s10 plus are you using ? As i intend to use the frija also..
  5. Ni3zam.h

Post Introduce yourself! What's your XDA story?

Hello... im joining xda to find solution to update my samsung s10 plus to latest version or at least latest security patch. As i'm a beginner, i kindly request assistance..
  6. Ni3zam.h

Post S10 Plus Snapdragon version not getting OTA updates

Hi... how about the latest android12 firmware ? Mine is same as OP, an unlocked ATT. Is it better to flash U1 version ? Can also direct to beginner guide as i'm not familiar with these procedures..
  7. Ni3zam.h

Post S10 Plus Snapdragon version not getting OTA updates

I have same issue as OP, do you know how to choose the correct firmware ?