• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by niaboc79

1. niaboc79

Post Android 11 is here!

But it's a good information, that means that a modded kernel can be booted. Maybe other needed parts are not installed at all by the recovery.
  2. niaboc79

Post Android 11 is here!

Thanks, so the kernel is rejected. Anybody tried older magisk version, like 20.4?
  3. niaboc79

Post Android 11 is here!

Give me some details about the bootloop. Just after Sony logo or does it show boot animation? A logcat could help 😉
  4. niaboc79

Post Android 11 is here!

So from now, we have to pay for everything? Developers used to work for free. This website isn't named xda paid developers...
  5. niaboc79

Post Always on display clock freezing on android 11.

Use smart activation and it won't freeze anymore 👍
  6. niaboc79

Post Android 11 is here!

I've got a bug with always on display and messenger. If I choose to keep notifications on lockscreen until they're dismissed, the aod screen doesn't clear and I always have the counter with messenger notifications.
  7. niaboc79

Post [SHARED] Xperia 1 II Twrp

Anybody running it on android 11?
  8. niaboc79

Post Problem with power button after android 11 upade.

You have activated lockdown option, that's why screenshot button is hided.
  9. niaboc79

Post Android 11 is here!

So far so good, nice update
  10. niaboc79

Post [GUIDE] How to flash TWRP on the Xperia 1 II

Thanks for the guide. As usual with Machao44's TWRP, it works only in chinese, any other language will freeze the recovery while flashing a zip. Envoyé de mon XQ-AT51 en utilisant Tapatalk
  11. niaboc79

Post [THEME][NO ROOT][ANDROID 10] Enable Pixel themes and more with adb

No the corner radius value is defined inside framework-res.apk which isn't editable without root. Envoyé de mon XQ-AT51 en utilisant Tapatalk