Recent content by nichitandrei

1. nichitandrei

Post [29.11.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I Nougat I S8+ Port I Jio VoLTE I AOD* I Secure Folder I N12

Faiz, I'm European and probably my English it's not the best, but I can't understand a thing from what you're saying (the best thing I can do is to guess). For your 1st, you didn't help me with anything, someone else already advised me on how to fix my problem and I wrote on a post that my...
  2. nichitandrei

Post [29.11.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I Nougat I S8+ Port I Jio VoLTE I AOD* I Secure Folder I N12

Indeed that post was edited to let DarkeraXposed know that his solution solved my problem, but it was edited at 3:15AM and your post was from 10:00AM. So STOP blaming me that I edited later and STOP trying!!! You didn't help me with anything, you just repeated like parrot the solution that...
  3. nichitandrei

Did you managed to read post #12539, where I was thanking to DarkeraXposed, for the help and where I was telling that the step 4 fixed my problem? Anyway, thank you for trying to help me...
  4. nichitandrei

Thank you for your help... 1) It was no comment about failure 2) I guess I'm lucky if you say so... and yes that option it's unticked 3) I tried this step already 4) I didn't tried to flash another rom, I want only Dr.Ketan's rom, but I'll try to download again the rom as you advised me...
  5. nichitandrei

After I updated SuperSu and lost root, I tried to reinstall N10 rom and I was stuck on a bootloop (TWRP>Restart to System>2 restarts>Automatically entering to TWRP). I managed to install stock rom nougat, but every time I'm trying to reinstall N10 an error: " Installing new Rom... Extracting...
  6. nichitandrei

I was thinking that I'm crazy, but I have the same problem with my Note 5 920C from time to time. I will dare to say that it's not worm, it's hot hot!!! For me it happens when I changed the device id to s8, but after I changed back to Note 5's device id, it is only worm...
  7. nichitandrei

Also, good for you, it doesn't help me, I said that I have a Gear S not an S2 or S3, so your post is pointless.
  8. nichitandrei

Good for you man, but that doesn't really help me...
  9. nichitandrei

N7 pro Same Gear problem... Still the same problem with the N7, Gear S can't be connected "Installation failed. Error code: 5". Otherwise it's a good rom with nice features and everything works great for me, besides the Gear problem.
  10. nichitandrei

Ok, I installed the N6D rom and I have the same error with the Gear S/Samsung Gear app "Installation failed. Error code: 5". There is any solution for disappearing Email app?
  11. nichitandrei

Life or death situation!!! Hey there Dr.Ketan, I updated my Note 5 to N6 rom and I have 2 problems that I can't fix them. First one is the common Gear S can't be connected to my phone and because of that, I have a 200$-300$ rubber +PVC bracelet. I tried every fix I found and still it doesn't...
  12. nichitandrei

Hey, can anyone help me to turn off the during call tone/beep? I think it's role is to notify me that anorher minute passed but I have unlimited talk time, so... I don't need that notification beep.
  13. nichitandrei

Post [ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

Any news about the Note 5? I managed to break my laptop and I don't have any other solution to root my Note 5 920C :( I really hope that I'll be able to root my phone using KingRoot soon...
  14. nichitandrei

Post [ROM] VanirAOSP [official] [N5100 / N5110 / N5120] [5.1.1] organized, clean, fast.

Does GSM works on this ROM? Can I make phone calls from my 5120? I know that it didn't work before but I don't know if the problem was solved or not...
  15. nichitandrei

Post █[ROM]█[07/03][Tweaked PORTED N4 L TW][Pure Stock DevB PORTED N4 L TW]

I'm using tweaked version 3.5 and I don't have to many bugs. For me, the Music widget doesn't expand on all 5 colons and the SPlanner widgets disappear once in a while (I use 2 of them on the same screen). It would be really nice to have face unlock on my device;)