Recent content by nicholaschum

1. nicholaschum

Post Pixel 3 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

To be fair, the only reason it works well for me and doesn't for some is because the curve on each of these screens are not 100% identical. I've recommended the AUNEOS one to a friend and his one applied perfectly as well. Seems like another person on here had it working too. But just because...
  2. nicholaschum

Yup, it fit into the Speck Presidio Clear, a MNML and a Spigen Liquid Crystal Case. Sent from my iPhone XS using Tapatalk
  3. nicholaschum

Yep that seems to be the one. It worked well for me.
  4. nicholaschum

Hmmm, I can't seem to find it. The brand is called AUNEOS
  5. nicholaschum

Post [PC/MAC/LINUX] The official, full Andromeda thread for Substratum [Android 8.0.0+]

Thanks for the log, just send me the untranslated version. Thanks!
  6. nicholaschum

Post [PC/MAC/LINUX] The official, full Andromeda thread for Substratum [Android 8.0.0+]

Did you launch AndromedaLauncher after installing the newest ADB binaries? Or launched it within the ADB directory?
  7. nicholaschum

Can you pass the log of the crash? Thanks!
  8. nicholaschum

I have updated the OP with new versions of the clients and instructions.
  9. nicholaschum

No, it does not. It works perfectly fine!
  10. nicholaschum

None, it's full adhesive and it acts like those...OnePlus official ones with no visible dot matrix. It doesn't cover the screen neither.
  11. nicholaschum

Post [OFFICIAL] Hyperion Launcher

Accessibility allows for the lock to not enforce the pattern. Whereas Device Admin does. It's not possible to bridge both of them. Settings -> Widget -> Show on Dock/Drawer (uncheck)
  12. nicholaschum

I've finally found one TGSP with full coverage, works, no lifting and massive haloing...that doesn't cost a fraction of the phone's price (ahem, Dome Glass) Applying it, there was haloing on the bottom left and right but after letting it sit for a few hours, it disappeared completely...
  13. nicholaschum

Nope, only one device is fine. We don't consume the purchases. Do you mean the recents implementation? We have that currently in the works. 1. We will take a look at this, if you have Telegram, please join us in the above link! 2. Thanks to franciscofranco, we would be working on the amount...
  14. nicholaschum

reserved 2
  15. nicholaschum

YouTube Reviews: XDA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmX2aW1DxrY Zachary Anderson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhfdRMORy_M