Recent content by Nick_101d

1. Nick_101d

Post Custom kernel Galaxy A30

Where is the download link to the kernel? all links are dead!
  2. Nick_101d

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0] RevengeOS | Moto G6 [64 Bit] [DISCONTINUED]

I need to pass safetynet cause my banking apps wont work. I cannot install Edxposed or xposed framework on this phone cause snapchat will ban me. Can someone confirm a way to pass safety net? I dont wanna run GSI builds for android 10 on my phone but if someone is indeed daily driving one GSI...
  3. Nick_101d

Post Any full screen tempered glass without the black border around it?

I bought multiple screen protectors but gadgetshieldz offered amazing screen protector. Yes it is not tempered glass but its quality is really good and the phone feels slimmer since its not a tempered glass. If you dont have butter fingers and your phone doesnt fall often then go for it.
  4. Nick_101d

Post [MOD][ROOT] Unlimited Original Quality Google Photo Storage

Can you explain what do you mean by "where I gave the permissions" I tried to do the same thing on TWRP and it gave me an error while copying the file. I think I dont have the permission to move anything to the folder of "sys config" so can you help me out and tell me exactly what you did?
  5. Nick_101d

Post [ROM][10.0][raphael] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/20]

It underperforms compared to stock kernel when it comes to Benchmarks by a mile. I get 650 with f1xy and 749 on geekbench with perf kernel & pe+ Is that normal with benchmarks?
  6. Nick_101d

I dont see a thread for f1xy, where do I get it? I prefer getting stuff from xda directly
  7. Nick_101d

I am on PE+ and wondering what is the best custom kernel for gaming. Any suggestions?
  8. Nick_101d

Post Unlock the true power of the SD855!

I see. Can you suggest me a rom and a kernel that can give me top class performance and stability. It would help a lot.
  9. Nick_101d

Post Long term effects of Overclocked display?

No worries. I actually fixed it by dirtyflashing the current EVO X 4.5 rom(which my device was running currently) That seems to have fixed the yellow tint as well as the refresh rate is back to 60hz.
  10. Nick_101d

Actually can you help me even more? I am on evo X and I flashed the module without reading the instructions. I headed to https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/themes/magisk-modules-k20pro-mi9t-pro-one-t4093255 so I missed on the instructions and I dont have my stock dtbo! Can you send your...
  11. Nick_101d

Thank you! That's what I was looking for! Can you link me to the mod thread that you use?
  12. Nick_101d

Post Unlock the true power of the SD855!

I am on Evolution X 4.5 with stock kernel. Can you suggest me a few things to get thaat level of performance? I am getting 410k on antutu! :confused:
  13. Nick_101d

I didn't know burn-in issues had anything to do with the refresh rate. Maybe I need to learn more about why that happens. Other than the burn-in issues you think OC to 75 will harm in some other way?
  14. Nick_101d

Yeah I have a similar insight but I find 75hz way more bare-able to my eyes. I spend a lot of time on my computer and my monitor is 240 hz so almost all screens disappoint me. Though I find 75 hz a lot more better than 60. Have you tried the mod for a significant amount of time? On the phone?