Recent content by nickelnine

1. N

Post [KERNEL] [Nov 17] Pixel 5 ElementalX

How can I get the version 1.05 as I'm still on March security update? Or is 1.06 okay to flash on March?
  2. N

Post [MOD][MAGISK][ANDROID 11] Addon Features for Pixel Devices - Pixel 5 Thread

Hi @Typhus_ , thanks for the cool mod. I was wondering if a couple of things may be added? 1) Add app icon to the toast message? 2) Option to remove lock screen icon and remove lock screen status bar? Thanks again for the work!
  3. N

Post ROM ❯ PIXEL 5 ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I followed those steps. I went back to stock anyways now for the time being. Maybe I'll give this ROM another go at some point later.
  4. N

Post ROM ❯ PIXEL 5 ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11

Hoping for some help with rooting the latest ROM version. I extracted boot.img from latest 11.3.3 gapps redfin zip, patched it in Magisk Canary and performed fastboot flash boot but it always gets stuck at the boot animation. I tried it 4 times and it results in the same. I successfully rooted...
  5. N

Post [APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.2 for Android 11 [07/03/2021]

Is Trusted Wi-Fi supposed to time out after a period of time? I have selected my home Wi-Fi connection to trust and it works most of the time, bypassing the lock screen but the odd time it doesn't. I've tried enabling/disabling Smart unlock under Lockscreen tweaks but that doesn't change...
  6. N

Post Custom ADB Magisk Module Mod Maker

Thanks a lot. I'll give it a go as soon as I can.
  7. N

I'd say that is pretty close.
  8. N

That's awesome, thanks so much. I attached a zip of the icon PNGs
  9. N

You're right. I just disabled wifi and the lte icon looks the normal size (I never bothered to test it out until now). I'll remove substratum and report back. I'm using substratum for changing navbar icons.
  10. N

Everything else showed up except 3Minit, although the 3Minit app installed, the offline icons are not applying. I'm on 11; As far as other modules the only one theme related is substratum. Would that affect the icons from applying?
  11. N

Yes, I installed the color base also small LTE icon and wifi/data signal icons.
  12. N

That's right. There is no default 3minit battery after flashing mymagisk.zip.
  13. N

Hi @Tulsadiver , thanks for the great work on this. I added 3 minit battery to my selection, but none of the battery profiles load. I only see the offline icons but none of those give an 'apply' option. The other profiles go into 'downloading' but nothing happens. Is there anything else that...