Recent content by Nickinatorz

1. Nickinatorz

Post [Android 4.1+] HeadUnit Reloaded for Android Auto with Wifi

Guess samsung really doesnt like connection with chinese headunits i guess. Tried some older android Phone and that worked flawlessly. USB keeps disconnecting on samsung and somehow wireless is not that stable, but on a LG Phone no problem.
  2. Nickinatorz

Thanks, that's clear. Will try this!
  3. Nickinatorz

What exactly do you mean? The only thing that is connected to the headunit is my phone. My phone is connected to my smart watch and the head unit
  4. Nickinatorz

Another thing what keeps happening over and over is the following: When Android auto starts on the headunit, the music (spotify or tune-in radio) stops/pauses after +/- 3 seconds. When i press play again the music will play for a few seconds and pause again. Reconnecting once didnt fix it
  5. Nickinatorz

Post Upgrade ROM / Firmware unbranded android 9 headunit SP9853i

Thats just a root right? I really want to just change the skin of the headunit. Tried multiple launchers but it blocks me from using music related apps
  6. Nickinatorz

Oh wow im really sorry. I missed that lol. Thanks!
  7. Nickinatorz

Thread Upgrade ROM / Firmware unbranded android 9 headunit SP9853i

Kinda new to this. I've had this headunit for about 2,5 / 3 years now. I dont like the looks of the provided software/launcher + its really buggy sometimes. I've tried to contact the seller multiple times for an update, but never got any reply. Is someone here willing to help me install a...
  8. Nickinatorz

So, is there any way to start android auto wireless automaticly when you use your phone as a hotspot? I dont use the Wi-Fi Launcher since that doesnt work. On the helpdesk that Emil send me i followed these steps: Phone: 1) Open Android Auto (if you don't have the icon, please install Android...
  9. Nickinatorz

Hmm okay, yeah i have a unbranded chinese headunit. I dont know how many amps it puts out. I'm not sure if i have gps share enabled, will try that once i'm home. Anyway, my battery depletes at this moment when im using AA. Since wireless works im thinking about getting a USB fast charger in the...
  10. Nickinatorz

One other thing that i'm noticing is that Android Auto drains alot of battery. Even when connected to USB the battery drains. using a brand new cable (OEM samsung) and it still drains. Anyone else noticing this? Im on a Galaxy S20 (around 7 months old)
  11. Nickinatorz

Question: Few days later my HUR is more stable than ever, idk why tho. Still prefer to use the hotspot instead of the cable since that is somehow more stable in my case. Some audio stutter sometimes but its not bad. Only thing that annoys me is that i use my phone as a hotspot for the car, is...
  12. Nickinatorz

I have the phone connected through USB to trigger android auto. But also have BT connected to the headunit for phonecalls
  13. Nickinatorz

Through headunit when BT is connected
  14. Nickinatorz

Picture here, tried with Wi-Fi Launcher and stuff. But when i click this action and my phone is not connected it would says "Connect bluetooth". when its connected at first to the headunit and i click this button it will disconnect and the phone will say "Cant make bluetooth connection"
  15. Nickinatorz

I used the latest version on google play. That gave me crashes. Then i got in contact with the dev, he send met the 6.3 version. Worked for a few hours (connected with USB) but now this problem. I will send a photo of the bluetooth option when im done @ work or find the time to see if i can walk...