Recent content by Nickinfinity

1. Nickinfinity

Post Oneplus 8 or Oneplus 8 pro?

Did u get to test the camera? Also what do you think about the display quality of both the devices in real life.
  2. Nickinfinity

Post Oneplus 8 or Oneplus 8 pro?

Isnt the size of 8pro too big? and what about the battery life
  3. Nickinfinity

Thread Oneplus 8 or Oneplus 8 pro?

Guys I am really confused between buying oneplus 8 or 8 pro. I cant go to stores to checkout both the devices and relying on your reviews for my purchase. I personally like the form factor of op8 and have an appreciation for compact devices overall. I am mainly concerned about the display...
  4. Nickinfinity

Post [ROM][STABLE][10.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

DNUL <-- abhinavagrd_1129 update coming? ---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ---------- DNUL <-- abhinavagrd_1129 update coming?
  5. Nickinfinity

Post [ROM][9.0][Lavender][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 2.0 [AOSP][30/06/2019]

I have officially dropped the support for official pixel experience and evolution x as I no longer have the device. I hope someone else will continue the projects. Thanks for the support. I request malybru to close the thread.
  6. Nickinfinity

Post [ROM][9.0][lavender][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience[AOSP]

I have officially dropped the support for official pixel experience and evolution x as I no longer have the device. I hope someone else will continue the projects. Thanks for the support. I request malybru to close the thread.
  7. Nickinfinity

Post [ROM][9.0][Lavender][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 2.0 [AOSP][30/06/2019]

Latest evox update 30/06/2019 Download Changelong - Night Light QS tile icon from Android Q - Fix truncation in Lockscreen slice - Fix white navbar home icon on light themes Just a minor update
  8. Nickinfinity

Post [ROM] Treskmod Omni

New update is up guys! Download : https://sourceforge.net/projects/omni-tissot/files/omni-9-20190628-tissot-treskmod.zip/download CHANGELOG Updated kernel 4.9.184 Kernel optimisations and Infinity kernel GPS fixes Bad mic recording on some apps fixed Updates SPL Updated Blobs