• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by nicknack35

1. N

Post Android Audio player software for Minix Neo u1

wow What a rubbish forum no help at all
  2. N

Thread Android Audio player software for Minix Neo u1

Morning all after little help please im currently using Minix Neo u1 android box which is connected to my main TV. The question i want to ask i have a Dali Kubic One Soundbar connected to the TV via optical just recently found out the Dali outputs 24/96KHz via the USB connection is they an...
  3. N

Thread recieved kitkat update

hey all just recieved the kitkat firmware update about time for the tab 3 8inch sm-310 :)
  4. N

Thread SM-T310

Hey all wonder if someone could help me please does anybody know if the tab 3 8inch is aptX supported and if so where does it tell you on device many thanks ......nick :)
  5. N

Thread keeping apps

Hi all wonder if somebody could help please im currently having probs with my phone and have to have it repaired but I dont want to lose my apps that I have paid for is they a way I can keep my apps that I have paid for instead of loosing them many thanks
  6. N

Post KitKat update may be soon

How do you root the 8.0 please :good:
  7. N

might have to take mine back lol i bought it 5 weeks ago asnd one of the questions i asked when i bought it was about the upgrade to kitkat and was told it would get the update i think samsung will start to lose customers on there tablets if the update doesn't come :laugh:
  8. N

is they any news on the kitkat update for the tab 3 8inch ?
  9. N

Thread Samsung galaxy tab 3 8" sm-t310

Hey all im a noob to the site thanks for having me here just a question im in the uk and have the tab 3 8" 16gb im just wondering when the kitkat update will be released for the tab 3 im not sure if i will have t do t manually or it will automatically update does anybody have this update yet...
  10. N

Thread Samsung galaxy tab 3 8" sm-t310

Hey all im a noob to the site thanks for hasving me here just a question im in the uk and have the tab 3 8" 16gb im just wondering when the kitkat update will be released for the tab 3 im not sure if i will have t do t manuall:good::)y or it will automatically update does anybody have this...