Recent content by Nico2416

1. N

Post **What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

IMHO: 1) OP 6T 2) PIXEL 3 or S10 3) Mate 20 PRO With the OP 6T really above the others: it's same (if not better) as the others in technically everything at a half of the prices. If you like custom ROMs is the perfect phone and, with the Google Camera, you can improve the Camera quality. There...
  2. N

Post **What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

I suggested you those device because, in terms of ROM developments, they're the best choice. You can check their forums here on XDA and see if the phone you'll buy have the ROM you want, if you don't want to risk, though. Anyway, if you wanna be sure about custom ROMs in general, you should go...
  3. N

There's the Redmi Note 7 (currently available only in China, in Europe will ne released in a few months, I think) or the Redmi Note 6 Pro (that is actually identical to the Note 5 Pro except for the fact that is 6 months younger and it has the notch) For the OnePlus the best are the 6 and the...
  4. N

Try to give a look at the Redmi Note 5 Pro, it's cheap, it's probably the best ROM-phone and it has a good hardware overall. If you have an higer budget go for OnePlus phones
  5. N

Post [ROM][9.0] AospExtended 6.4 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Have you tried the new Descendant (2.0)? I was planning to flash it but if it isn't worth I'll stay on AEX. Let me know your experience, if you want
  6. N

Post [SP:Aug][r47] Descendant 4.0.1 for Treble Enabled Devices

This is the error, tell me if it's better to continue the discussion via PM in order to not interfere with the main topic. Thanks again for the help EDIT: Nevermind I was able to solve, thanks again
  7. N

Thanks :) Just one more question: what is exactly needed to build them? Would be the first time I build something and I'm a bit noob in the matter... I read the README.txt but I can't fully understand what the required building environment, since I'm not a ROM dev :( EDIT: I tried to build...
  8. N

Hi guys, I'm planning to flash the ROM as soon as possible so I'm asking: which GApps should I use? I've always flashed pico with every ROM I used before, but in the thread I read about SimpleGApps as suggested for this GSI. I searched on XDA and google but I can't find any thread.... What...
  9. N

Currently on Omni Pie (OpenKirin): just flash TWRP (I'm using Pretoriano's Honor 9 Lite) and than flash Magisk. I can confirm that it's working
  10. N

Post [ROM][Treble][ALPHA][9.x] CypherOS Pie Huawei P10 Lite

I can't say if he will continue developing them, some days ago it seemed not, but now the development has ben resumed(?). Anyway ArrowOS and AOSP Ex are both stable and up to date
  11. N

Post [ROM][Treble][ALPHA][9.x] CypherOS Pie Huawei P10 Lite

Give a look at Haky's website (linked in the previous post) or in P8 Lite's Forum
  12. N

Post [9.0][GSI]LiquidRemix[v10.0][UNOFFICIAL][2019-4-17][ARM64-A/AB]

Also ArrowOS GSI is booting and working fine, except for the fact that it doesn't read internal storage. I'd like to try this out but I'd like to have a feedback about it on Kirins, since I need a pretty stable driver :( Sent from my P10 lite using XDA Labs
  13. N

I'll test for sure. Thank you guys :) Sent from my P10 lite using XDA Labs
  14. N

I'm on Haky's ArrowOS and I'm running Ainur Sauron MK3 + JamesDSP + AML without any issue. Simply flashed the modules via Magisk Manager and they run flawlessly. I used this configuration also on AEX but it was v6.0 with Sauron MK2.2, so I cannot tell about the newest realeses Sent from my P10...
  15. N

Yep, that's the problem: with the Oreo Update they forced the audio codification to 64kbps and due to this V4A can't work (it works only with 32kbps audio codification). You can try JamesDSP + Ainur Sauron: that configuration was working well for me on AOSPEX 6.0. JamesDSP does preatty much the...