Recent content by Nidza07

1. N

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Exynos

Hello, I have a somewhat specific need. As a blind user, it seems that accessibility services currently aren't working at all in LOS. I'm aware that this isn't at all a bug of the device, only wanting to confirm if this is the case. You don't need to do much, just visit settings/accessibility...
  2. N

Post LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1.0) for S7 herolte build 53 18.20.2020.

Ivan_Meler Hi. I wonder why when we choose shut down from the power menu, the device does not turn off but instead restarts? Also, I notice that in few last builds the microphone is quiet again like before when the patch for increasing it's gain was not applied.
  3. N

Ivan_Meler wondering can you aply this patch from Lineage14? https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/189010/ it makes the microphone just as good as on stock and it was not there when I was looking at the last build.
  4. N

Hello I am blind also. However this is not a job of maintainers to fix it is a gapps issue.
  5. N

Post [GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android; All Android Versions & Devices

Hello. Could a developer take a look at a github issue I created? I am sorry for creating it on Github as I am not really sure is it relevant there, but the issue I am talking about is a major bug in Oreo gapps for blind people. You can take a look at it here...
  6. N

Post [ROM][G930F/FD/W8/S/K/L][7.1.1] OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7

I love the new microphone volume. It is just like Samsung rom
  7. N

Post [GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android; All Android Versions & Devices

Hi. Can talkback in Oreo gapps be updated to version 6? Version 5 which is included is slightly outdated for oreo. On the setup wizard, when you hold 2 fingers on the screen for 5 seconds you can enable it, however talkback is not properly enabled. Do you know if this is gapps or rom issue and...
  8. N

Thanks man, you are so amazing ! Hope you will continue working on it and fixing bugs I was looking forward so much to this.
  9. N

Post [ROM][HEROLTE][7.1.2] crDroid v3.8.4 [12.12.17] & [8.0] crDroid v4.0 α [12.15.17]

Hello this is not a device specific issue , however I don't know where should I write about it., could CR droid team look into fixing the accessibility shortcuts on the set-up wizard so we can enable TalkBack. Thanks in advance for your replies
  10. N

Post [ROM][G930F/FD/W8/S/K/L][7.1.1] OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7

Apparently our device didn't get the latest weekly.
  11. N

Post [ROM][G930F/FD/W8/S/K/L][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][NIGHTLY] Resurrection Remix OS Nougat

Hi, why can't I activate Google assistant when holding the home button? Instead, Google Now feed shows up.
  12. N

Post [ROM][7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7

Will you, by any chance work on lineage 15?
  13. N

Post [ROM][7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7

I don't think this has anything to do with the official builds