Recent content by nightwalkerkg

1. nightwalkerkg

Post Only June 1st Security (No Oreo) ?

I am not sure if the soak test even started. So this was expected. The Oreo will probably come somewhere in the next 2 months.
  2. nightwalkerkg

Post Moto G5 Plus Patch November NPN25.137-92

Same for reteu, no updates. We kinda did get the previous one last, so i guess the same thing with this one.
  3. nightwalkerkg

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly]CyanogenMod 13.0 for Huawei G620S, Honor 4/4x

CM dropped support for Cherry ? Latest nightly is from 23rd.
  4. nightwalkerkg

Actually with his device tree i was only able to enable NFC, if i tried to send something over it would crash. Not sure if it was because of my build or his device tree, but i think it will need more fixes to work like it should.
  5. nightwalkerkg

All the vendors are on the TheMuppets git : https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_huawei
  6. nightwalkerkg

This bug is caused by same changes Cyanogenmod did, it was fixed 2 hours ago, so the fix will be available in the upcoming nightly (tomorrow prob).
  7. nightwalkerkg

Post [ROM] [5.1.1_r13][OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] INFINITIVE-OS v1.3.1 | RRO for Honor 4/4X

Hello, As far as i know i should work, but i would advise you from flashing it. It still has some older bugs from CM. Right now our focus is on doing a Marshmallow build of IO. So expect it soon. :D ROM will be discontinued for now as i am not able to provide support due to very limited free...
  8. nightwalkerkg

Post [ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIALY][ CyanogenMod 13.0 for Huawei Ascend G620S][14/02/2016]

Try setting qemu.hw.mainkeys to 0 in /system/build.prop.
  9. nightwalkerkg

You can use Xposed and VolumeSteps+ or some other module to get more volume steps.
  10. nightwalkerkg

Post [ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIALY][ CyanogenMod 13.0 for Huawei Ascend G620S][14/02/2016]

Guys, if you have performance issues on surdus build, just disable the mdprecision. It locks the CPU to one core so many times so the apps lag. Use kernel auditor and set it to enable on boot.
  11. nightwalkerkg

dianlujitao just checked your build and everything works great! The performance is awesome! :D I only noticed that Doze is not working for me. I open the battery > 3 dots > Battery Optimisation and select All apps, and as soon as i leave the Battery optimisation screen it reverts back to Not...
  12. nightwalkerkg

I noticed what happened, i tried to enable NFC yesterday, but the button for NFC got "stuck" like it's trying to enable it and it looks that messed up the deep sleep. I disabled NFC via terminal on my phone, i will see if deep sleep will return to normal.
  13. nightwalkerkg

Checked the ROM and so far so good. :D I noticed that the battery has improved a ton! :D But i noticed a few things : 1. Performance in some high CPU and memory demanding apps tends to suffer. I'll try to get more info. 2. Phone doesn't sleep so good and NFC is to blame. :P
  14. nightwalkerkg

Yeah, i am doing a build of PAC right now, so far so good. It's almost done. EDIT: It goes straight into the bootloader. Hmmm...