• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nightwolf

1. nightwolf

Post Anyone selling their Universal or Variants of it?

Selling I am interested in selling mine, make me an offer, boxed and unlocked to any network, in as new condition coz i like to look after my gadgets, just got a works fone and no need to carry two just using it at the minute for satnav (which i'll be keeping, sorry)
  2. nightwolf

Post Active Sync Can not Connect

Active sync problems all worked fine now thanks for the help guys was thinking of trading in for an Iphone as they have dropped in price to 169 quid ! anyone think this would be a bad idea ?
  3. nightwolf

Post Screen savers

god, has it really been 2 years, i have progressed to the XDA II since this was posted thanks to all the help on my post as well as this site. this has to be the best site for this type of phone anywhere on the net... cheers everyone
  4. nightwolf

Post Steps in upgrading 1.72WWE (Special Thanks to WAXX)

Ok, downloaded the ROM How do i backup MY rom incase anything goes wrong ? will the upgrade work with a XDA II for O2 UK Network ??? cheers
  5. nightwolf

Post today screen question

the .TSK files can be anywhere on your device and the today part will pick them up. even if they are on an SD card. what you need is the theme generator to create them. I'm using one that i had when i had the XDA device just will not update the XDAII so i have to save to HDD first then copy...
  6. nightwolf

Post xda3 confirmed

XDA II S review check this link out, may be the answer your looking for. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/09/o2_xda_update/ looks good, but i'll stick with the standard XDA II device
  7. nightwolf

Post Help with SELECT COUNTRY from O2 Active

What link you after ???? cruisin-thru, you suggestion didn't work i also flashed the ROM from the O2UK web site and it still selects Germany any one got any other ideas? or does it even make a difference ? I also get a problem with Pocket TV and my Camera after playing MPG files...
  8. nightwolf

Post Where to download IIWPO: Theft protection in ROM

Being new to all this XDA Stuff, will these files work on XDA II device ? and most importantly, what will they do for the device ? cheers
  9. nightwolf

Post KAMA SUTRA ON XDA II ??

it's easier to covert a franky vaugh DVD and install to SD card. watch the full movie ! i think Handango.co.uk have something along those lines, not sure if it's what your after cheers
  10. nightwolf

Thread POCKET TV - Problems with Camera

Can anyone help me out ? installed Pocket TV to play MPG files on my XDA II and after playing an MPG file, i get an error in the camera Error message is UNABLE TO SAVE THE CAPTURED IMAGE 36001:500:10 UNABLE TO GET DATA FROM CAMERA DEVICE. this results in a soft reset and then it works fine...
  11. nightwolf

thanks for the warning it just so happens i clicked on the upgrade rom before going on the net and got error unable to locate device ! so i stopped and checked the net and found your message anyone have any idea what is the best rom to upgrade to from mine. getting a problem with the camera...
  12. nightwolf

thanks for the reply i've managed to change it to Ireland and it stayed like that for a while thinking of putting the XDA Developers special rom on and flashing the thing ! cheers anyway
  13. nightwolf

Post XDA II / PDA VIRUS DETECTED

just checked the software and about button and it comes up with http://www.airscanner.com/mobile/ check it out for yourselves ! hope it helps guys cheers
  14. nightwolf

Thread XDA II / PDA VIRUS DETECTED

Guys I noticed my XDA II device was playing up and things started slowing down and everything checked around and found that there was a PDA Virus released on the net if your XDA or XDAII device connects to a PC while your on the net, then you WILL catch the VIRUS it doesn't seem to be...
  15. nightwolf

Post No Sound, No Camera - Is is bluetooth.cab fault?

i get a similar problem after palying an MPEG file via pocket TV get the following message : UNABLE TO SAVE THE CAPTURED IMAGE. 36001:500:10 UNABLE TO GET DATA FROM CAMERA DEVICE i need to know if this is a problem with pocket TV so i can report to them or is it something on the device? also...