Recent content by –NigthFury–

1. –NigthFury–

Post $$ BOUNTY $$ thread for LG-H870DS unlocked bootloader and root

I know some methods but don't know if it will work as I don't have the device
  2. –NigthFury–

Sorry.I can't promise.I am still a learner.If I fail then that would be stupid.I know how to create a root for a device but no knowledge on how to hack the bootloader to unlock.Will have to learn it.Rooting is not hard BTW its simple and easy you just need to have the right tools but the problem...
  3. –NigthFury–

I will try to unlock the device.IF I have it in my hands.Fingers crossed promise.
  4. –NigthFury–

Post [SOURCES] [DevXchange] Android Sources Highly Compressed & Developer Exchange

Tried with new roms still the same problem.Git status shows uncommited changes.To which should I commit.
  5. –NigthFury–

Post [SOURCES] [DevXchange] Android Sources Highly Compressed & Developer Exchange

I am getting this error when I repo sync.
  6. –NigthFury–

Anyone here to help me get a source from torrent ANy source that is Nougat. Electricity is not stable here
  7. –NigthFury–

Thread Flashing SM-J200H rom on SM-J200G.

Can I flash SM-J200H rom on SM-J200G. If so will there be any LTE problems?
  8. –NigthFury–

Thread Request for change of hosting.

Most the ROM and kernel hosts are on DevHost.DevHost shows the file is not found.if possible can someone please provide the donwloadable links for the roms and kernels.
  9. –NigthFury–

Post Nokia 6 UI/Skin

First Ever reply on Nokia thread on XDA.lol. The ui is good no prob with me.
  10. –NigthFury–

Post [RECOVERY][TWRP][WT88047] Recovery built completely from source

I tried your method to flash stock recovery and when boot command is pressed it says.. booting... FAILED (remote: dtb not found)