• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nihil0

1. N

Post [APP][5.0+] Ampere the charging meter

Those values (Charging speed, Max USB Current) are read from your device and if your device doesn't support them, then they are not available. The "max temp" feature is an interesting idea. Nobody requested it until now...
  2. N

New Ampere version v3.48 is available now. This time it was not possible to attach the APK (xda-developers changed something) so you can download the latest APK from here. Changes Preparations for Android 12 Some notification changes Using latest Google libraries Bug fixes and optimizations
  3. N

If the problem still exist after rebooting your device and you would like to help me to figure out what the problem is, you can do the followings: Please send me the "Ampere's system info" of your device in the following charging states (in Email and not here in this forum. For my email address...
  4. N

If the problem still exist after rebooting your device and you would like to help me to figure out what the problem is, you can do the followings: Please send me the "Ampere's system info" of your device in the following charging states (in Email and not here in this forum. For my email address...
  5. N

New Ampere version v3.40 has been attached to the first post Changes Setting for ignore battery health is added (to overcome the OnePlus 9 battery health bug) Charge current detection improved (for Redmi 9A) Bigger internal refactoring (in Kotlin) and preparation for further features Using...
  6. N

Yes, thats true, the app has a limit of 5000 mA. I could change it, but that is a bit risky... Maybe I add a special switch to make this limit higher if somebody would like..
  7. N

Please try Ampere 3.39 from the first post or opt in as tester: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gombosdev.ampere
  8. N

New Ampere version v3.39 has been attached to the first post Changes Preparation for further features Charge rate detection improved for Asus devices Using latest Google libraries Bug fixes and optimizations
  9. N

New Ampere version v3.27 has been attached to the first post Changes Android 10 (Android Q) release Using latest Google libraries Bug fixes and optimizations
  10. N

New Ampere version v3.26 has been attached to the first post Changes Android 10 (Android Q) release Using latest Google libraries Bug fixes and optimizations
  11. N

Good hint. Thank you! I just published the app also for the beta tester.
  12. N

New Ampere version v3.24 has been attached to the first post Changes Android 10 (Android Q) release Using latest Google libraries Bug fixes and optimizations
  13. N

Ampere version v3.20 New Ampere version v3.20 has been attached to the first post Changes Using latest Google libraries Bug fixes and optimizations
  14. N

Post [APP][4.0.3+] Ampere current meter

Please join the new Ampere Beta tester community on reddit. The old one on Google+ is going away because Google+ is going away. https://www.reddit.com/r/AmpereBeta
  15. N

Please join the new Ampere Beta tester community on reddit. The old one on Google+ is going away because Google+ is going away. https://www.reddit.com/r/AmpereBeta