• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by niioto

1. N

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][11.0]crDroid Android[v7.11]

First time using this rom and followed the instructions to the letter. I am highly impressed by the ROM. Smooth and quick. Thank you so much for this.
  2. N

Post [ROM][11.0_r48]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 6 OFFICIAL V14-Updated November 7, 2021

Yes, I am on the previous release. Had issues downloading the V13. Kept failing in Chrome so I used Edge. I will download it again tomorrow and try it and see. Thanks for your input mate. Cheers,
  3. N

Interesting. I don't understand why mine bootloops. Did it boot into bootloader after you booted to system?
  4. N

Has anyone installed V13? It goes into a bootloop if I clean flash or dirty flash. Gone back to V12.1 and all is well.
  5. N

ROM is smooth so far. I am enjoying using it. Thank you.
  6. N

Post [ROM][11.0] ColtOS v7.x for OnePlus 6 [Enchilada][Official]

How can I access Development Options. It throws weird shade at me when I try to tap build number? Can anyone assist please?
  7. N

Post Note 9 officially announced will you be getting it

Great Info I see your point and I thank you for it though, honestly. I am still getting the note 9 though. Thanks all.
  8. N

Post Note 9 officially announced will you be getting it

I don't think it is poor value for money in my opinion. We all have reasons why we think we would get it or not. It may not be your impression but it feels to me as if saying Yes means you have made a wrong choice. Each to his own but for me, I will trade my note 8 for the note 9. Storage...
  9. N

Post [USA] N950U1 Oreo Unlocked Available

Thank you so much. I have done it. Got black screen a couple of times but it has cleared up. Will still do the factory reset this weekend after I had backed up. Cheers,
  10. N

Post [USA] N950U1 Oreo Unlocked Available

Yay!!! Noob question....Since my phone is downloading right now, will it wipe my data on the internal memory? Cheers,
  11. N

Post Gear S3 Warranty Replacement?

Got shafted I bought the S3 Frontier on Amazon but got the international version. Unfortunately, the barometer, Heart Rate Monitor, etc stopped working 2 weeks after. Made a report online and sent it to Samsung. It came back 2 weeks later untouched. I contacted them again and was asked to send...
  12. N

Post [ROOT][SNAPDRAGON] SamFAIL for Galaxy Note8[V3]

I assume this is for me. Thank you for the assistance. Regards,
  13. N

Post [ROOT][SNAPDRAGON] SamFAIL for Galaxy Note8[V3]

Hi Guys, I am a bit late to the party. I have the Unlocked version and my build number is N950U1UES2BQL2. Which of the SamFail versions can I use please? I am a bit confused here and I blame jetlag :) Thanks to me2151 for this wonderful gift this year. I would be grateful if I could be pointed...