• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nijom

1. nijom

Post External Microphone on 3.5MM audio Jack not working - Headphones worked!

Try this if you still have the issue Go to Settings - Voice and Audio - select the highlighted option. Restart the app and it'll work Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
  2. nijom

Post Discord Issue

Go to Settings - Voice and Audio - select the highlighted option. Restart the app and rock on [emoji847] Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
  3. nijom

Post Discord Mic Issue While Using Earphone After Miui Ver. 9.6.18.0 Update.

Try this for "Mic not working in Discord" issue Go to Settings - Voice and Audio - select the highlighted option. Restart the app and rock on [emoji847] I got it working in K20 Pro Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
  4. nijom

Post Issue with Discord (K20P and Mi9TP)

Go to Discord Settings - Voice and Audio - select the highlighted option. Restart the app and rock on [emoji847] Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
  5. nijom

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO)

I was stuck like this once when dirty flashing. So I clean flashed and got in. Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
  6. nijom

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO)

I used the below one https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengapps/files/arm/20200124/open_gapps-arm-10.0-nano-20200124.zip/download Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
  7. nijom

Post Gcam stuck on processing HDR+

GCam 7.0 works well. But at times it also shows the processing popup but images get saved in few seconds unlike older GCams.
  8. nijom

Post Google Play, updating feature for Messenger.

I uninstalled Messenger and installed Lite. Also installed an older version of Facebook because I got the same popup for Facebook also..:rolleyes:
  9. nijom

Post MIUI 11 update for k20 pro

what font is that. looks so good..
  10. nijom

Post Random occasional restarts

It's still in Beta right. So there'll be bugs Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
  11. nijom

Post Redmi K20 Pro Indian Stable Version 10.4.8.0 (Android Q) (Recovery)

as far as I know, the Indian device doesnt have the hardware for NFC. So it will not work
  12. nijom

They've been the top seller in the country. And even now they are the ones providing vfm devices and having decent developer support. But even after all this, they're resorting to activities like this for publicity. Stable Update announcement post with a link to apply for Beta. And the...
  13. nijom

Bingo. Most of my friends shared the tweet across all platforms only to realize very late that its not for everyone. This is probably the second time Xiaomi/Redmi India has done it in last couple of months. First one being the (specific bank card) Surprise for people who bought the Alpha...