Recent content by nik60

1. nik60

Post [ROM][Sammy][4.4.4][16/01/2016]OFFICIAL PORT ▌★AMCHA Rom KK v9.00- XXUFOL2★ ▌

HI Stock firmware? Which phone Because for i9300 stock fw is 4.1.2 jelly bean If you have i9305 First you need launcher that have theme support TouchWiz Home.apk 2-secthemechooser2.apk in system/app 3-theme_app_list.xml in system/csc I don't remember other Naturally you need theme.apk for...
  2. nik60

Post [EOL][ROM] [i9300] [7.1.2] [LOS-based] **UNOFFICIAL CrDroid** v3.8.9

Hi I used substratum theme If i remember ...."galaxy evolution" Dont choose all mod...try only with systemUI And setting Do a nandroid before
  3. nik60

You mean launcher or status bar? Note 8 launcher from play store have Samsung icon Status bar...is substratum theme
  4. nik60

Post [ROM] Miix 5

HI For say all. I think that .. open thread in xda but ..strange things is open telegram group for link and update with privileged. .and move the people and users in telegram...that is social This cause ..less comment and user information And development in xda I saw many thread with telegram...
  5. nik60

Post [ROM] Miix 5

You understand that I can't buy new sd card for phone that have 64gb internal memory? Or is difficult?
  6. nik60

Post [ROM] Miix 5

well you need understand i tried in my other phone for my personal TEST ...format like int sd card-(its a ****)--used new sd card-when you format sd card ..it say "maybe your sd card is slow"...so i know that..no need you repeat i don't use this phone..only for TEST understand? my error The...
  7. nik60

Post [ROM] Miix 5

hi i tried for test format like internal sd in my other phone with nougat used new sd card..vergin 16 gb but i know my cichkens..i found in some friend's phone like 1gb cache file other thingh is that user that have full memory card----have full before flash any rom no? maybe him take error...
  8. nik60

Post [ROM] Miix 5

hi read good----i said fc when you remove sd card-----bad sd card…? if there isn't? i don't understand which file you need in int sd card i have 2 navigator TT and sygic and i have 2 gb free i think that many people have whattsapp media file in folder and Facebook file anyway..is more easy move...
  9. nik60

Post [ROM] Miix 5

hi i know..tried in other phone with nougat format like internal memory but there are problem when you want copy file with pc and...you can't remove sd card external because phone take a lot FC edit i know that is possible...i mean only that i don't raccomand it also ...because miix is Lollipop rom
  10. nik60

Post [ROM] Miix 5

Move apps to SD external? Is not great idea for me...some app not work in SD ext You have 8gb SD int..? System take 3 GB.. 5gb free for file and apps...delete or move some file Like your music \foto\video..etc
  11. nik60

Post [ROM] Miix 5

phone memory full is your problem ….not rom I mean that you need delete or move some file in your SD int
  12. nik60

Post [ROM]NIK60_4.4.4_(TW)_QA5_i9300_PORT-AROMA

here 4 baseband in aroma installer http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6wyf4ejooyd4lu/EFSv2_basebands_coll.ion-ND1-NA8-NG1-NI1-i9300.zip this is full stock rom...for battery life and stability if you want themed rom..you can use AMCHA …..link in my signature
  13. nik60

hi great job i'using it and all work fine installed magisk…work xposed work substratum theme work tested other kernel like boeffla...koffee..zanez-hybrid ----all work thank
  14. nik60

Hi In my rom kernel default is morokernel ..signal work for me Usually with boeffla signal work fine Try flash rom then flash boeffla kernel Or You can try other modem
  15. nik60

hi rom is port from i9305 to i9300 which kernel have you? default? try flash boeffla kernel 7.9