Recent content by niki.rsb

1. N

Post Question Wifi problem of realme 8.

after updating to android 12 version c.07, I can't login to my home 5G wifi. Before the update everything was without problem. Does anyone have any experience or knows the cause?
  2. N

Post General [GUIDE][UNBRICK] Realme 8 Unbrick/Upgrade/Downgrade [RMX3085]

if anyone needed, I successfully locked the bootloader back. this worked for me: python mtk e metadata, userdata, md_udc python mtk da seccfg lock python mtk reset subsequently booting into stock recovery and format from there. this clears the "dm-verify corrupted ..." phone startup message
  3. N

Yes, that's true, but I've already done the brom mode and installation.I thought it would stay permanently. Do I have to do it over and over every time I install? When I needed to remove the error, I booted into edl mode and ran the python command mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc. I was hoping...
  4. N

someone wrote that this command doesn't work, so I didn't try it. But maybe it was a mistake on his part. And does anyone know how I can get into EDL mode? my volume down button stopped working, so I have to put in a claim.
  5. N

I have already written here or in a neighboring topic, but I still could not find out. has anyone successfully re-lock the bootloader? how to do this?
  6. N

Thread realme call recorder

https://www.rmupdate.com/2022/03/20/how-to-disable-google-dialer-call-recording-announcement-on-realme/ instructions for realme UI1,UI2,UI3 how to disable google call recording announcement
  7. N

Thread Question after deleted root can't add card to google pay

Hi, I had a root phone Ralme 8 (rmx3085). I guess I installed it wrong or I don't know. From time to time, it threw me into the yellow Realme launch logo. Here the phone got stuck and didn't start. I formatted over and over and over again. I used a command that should delete all the data "python...
  8. N

Post How To Guide [GUIDE][REALME 8][Unofficial] New method Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP and Root [RMX3085]

Hi, I've already given up on this root. I guess I had it installed wrong, or I don't know. But it kept throwing me into the realme startup log. I formatted over and over and over again. I deleted with the command "python mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc" and I'm working without root. now I don't...
  9. N

Post How To Guide [GUIDE][REALME 8][Unofficial] New method Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP and Root [RMX3085]

ok, i will format. I don't understand why this is happening or how to prevent it. It happened to me after recovering sms via back up sms and now while copying files from huawei phone to realme. I'm formatting it over and over again.
  10. N

I connected two phones to my computer in Windows. Huawei and the new Realme. I wanted to copy the files to the new Realme. The process did not take place. I restarted Realme and the system did not start and only the yellow REALMNE logo. I didn't do anything else. Please do not have an idea how...
  11. N

I have it anyway. have you solved it yet? Do I understand correctly?
  12. N

friend thanks for the help. You wrote it exactly. I have to step by step, I don't understand it and I don't even understand what you advised me, I'm sorry. But I'm done, so ok
  13. N

I'm done according to the instructions. If I made a mistake somewhere, I don't think it would be finished. Thank you for the instructions and thank you for your help. Where can I find a call recording? If I do the factory settings or the update do I have to do it again?
  14. N

Děkuji za odpověď. Už jsem to vyřešil. Nahrál jsem soubor vbmeta.img do mtclient, zkusil jsem to znovu a šlo to dobře. nebo to mohlo být jak píšeš. telefon je root, dám flashify oprávnění. ale přes flashify flash twrp to neprojde, vždy to ukazuje chybu. je možné twrp flash přes fastboot?