Recent content by nikitis

1. N

Post I have mine in hand. Ask any question.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4458228&stc=1&d=1522075354
  2. N

Post [TWRP + MAGISK] FULLPROOF Guide for all Razers! Wifi Fix!

For anyone having driver issues. Use the latest Google usb drivers from google. Your phone is in fact two devices with only one active at a time. Adb driver is for when an OS has been loaded such as twrp or android itself. Fastboot driver is the Samsung USB driver is the one that works for...
  3. N

Post [TWRP + MAGISK] FULLPROOF Guide for all Razers! Wifi Fix!

leapfrog2 Your twrp.img file is not in the same Directory as adb.exe and fastboot.exe
  4. N

Thread [TWRP + MAGISK] FULLPROOF Guide for all Razers! Wifi Fix!

This is the new official way to root the Razer! Please forget all older methods. If you follow this guide, you will not have problems. Ok, so there isn't some file you download to fix the Wifi, but this is how you make it work, when you swear you've tried everything. (Trust me you didn't even...
  5. N

Post Razer phone can do casting?

Google Chromecasting works, as well as miracasting. Which is not than the Google Pixel would do.. Answer is yes and supports all forms of casting well.
  6. N

Post Android Pay

The chip is in the middle, not the top like in most phones, and it's a bit slower than say on a pixel phone. Hold the middle of the phone directly at the top of most terminals for 3 seconds and you should get a 100% success rate. I had the problem too, but since doing this is works good.
  7. N

Yes, but it is barely visible. You can only see it if looking directly at the phone. This is a good thing if your complaint is it keeps you or your spouse up at night. This will NOT do that. However if you are one who likes bright notification lights you will be disappointed. Located...
  8. N

No, and is officially the worst thing about this phone. This phone does not stay clean at all. Even natural oils from hands do not clean easily on the painted aluminium. You WILL get like in the speaker holes! Unavoidable! Keep near at all times some gum or sticky tack to clean!
  9. N

Supports all of the above:
  10. N

It's pretty good. I don't feel it's as bad as they say. If you coming from a Samsung device, you may complain as they were really good outside, but it's decent enough for me.
  11. N

No where to be found on the phone. They do have some nice dark Tron like backgrounds though.
  12. N

WiFi calling works for me. Just tried. I had that issue with the pixel. I had to call T-Mobile and they ask for imei and can set it up for you. Good luck with it.
  13. N

Yes, it's all in the display settings like on traditional Android OS.
  14. N

Post Guide to Unlocking the Bootloader

zipxavier How did you get fastboot to work? ADB Drivers work, but I do not have a driver for fastboot. I've downloaded the latest Google USB Drivers and it still will not detect it or take the new drivers even when pointed to them while the phone is in Download Mode.
  15. N

Thread Factory Images - Not yet?

So I was going to contact people in TWRP about making TWRP recovery for this phone, then I realized that we probably will need to have some factory images lying around in case I break something, I can restore the phone in the mean time. I checked the Razer website for these images and they are...