• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Nikola Jovanovic

1. N

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][herolte] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/01/09]

Speed is good, but calls routed to loudspeaker not work that great. Sound is low, and sometimes people can't hear me.
  2. N

Post Ram management

Thank you. Good recommendation
  3. N

Post Scrolling smoothness

Mine became laggy after 4-5 months. Still I Iink that to exynos chipset. What's yours ?
  4. N

Post Standby drain

I was losing 30% minimum over a day on standby drain. At night it was about 8-10%. So I’ve sold it, and got Iphone xs max. No drain whatsoever. I’ve considered s10+, but since S series in my region is based on inferior exynos, it’s wasn’t acceptable for me anymore. Tought about purchasing over...
  5. N

Post Issue with brown wallpaper

It's a bug I've found out after changing a resolution to 2k from full hd. Later I've restarted the phone, changed resolution a couple of times then it disapeared. It's related to apply dark to wallpaper but as you have noticed it isn't dark filter it is brown ! And when it works I like a darken...
  6. N

Post Photo quality

Have you seen Snapdragon version ? Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  7. N

Post Uninstall bloatware

Adb commands only if you don't plan to root Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  8. N

Post Screen on time

That's a fact. Unnecessary resource menagers couse android have built in one. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  9. N

Post Standby drain

No, I guess he removed bixby app not the button itself. Then he binded some action to it :) Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  10. N

Post How to disable Digital Well-being!

I did not detect that drain really. Not a single app showed me that other app/service was draining the battery a lot more than keeping the DWB enabled. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  11. N

Post Payment services [Knox Mobile Enrollment] any way to disable it ?

Try adb. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  12. N

Post Scrolling smoothness

Maybe I'm tripping and also I've read that now every app uses gpu to draw 2D but maybe you should tell me your experience with this option enabled in devs options. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  13. N

Post Heat

We in Eu do not have that kind of opportunity to buy snapdragon here. I would love to have it though. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk