Recent content by nil2009

1. N

Post MIUI 13

I tried the rom which is great. Hopefully there will be a complete multi-language miui 13 rom for Xiaomi Mi 9
  2. N

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5][G930X/G935X/N930X/N935X]FloydQ V5.0

Hello developer! Can I install rom v7.0 for my samsung galaxy s7 sm-g930k (Korean variant)?
  3. N

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5][G930X/G935X/N930X/N935X]FloydQ V7.0

Hello developer! Many thanks for your great support! I can't install rom v7.0 on my Galaxy S7 (SM-G930K) Korea varian When I choose to install zip in recovery show an error, AROMA installer not starting and can't installing the rom and I tried install the rom v6.0 is normal and does't show the...
  4. N

Post MKUltraBlack NFE Rom

Up to now, this is the most stable rom for samsung galaxy s7 that i am using. Thanks to the developer and hope you keep this rom up to date
  5. N

Post [ROM][PORT][8.1.0][ARL2]Samsung Experience 9.5 for Whyred[20/01/2019]

Hello developer! I like this rom so you can help build a similar rom for the Xiaomi Mi 9 Expect good news from you. Thank you very much!
  6. N

Post [ROM][Pie]Samsung Experience 9.2[H930-Joan]

Hello developer! I like this rom so you can help build a similar rom for the Xiaomi Mi 9 Expect good news from you. Thank you very much!
  7. N

Post [UEFI][Bootloader]EDK II port for Mi8 SE - Sirius

Hopefully this project is being developed, so that in the near future Mi 8 SE can run a second operating system such as Windows.
  8. N

Post [OFFICIAL][11.0][SIRIUS] crDroid v7.2 [11.01.2021]

Yes I did the following: Boot phone into recovery Format data Reboot into recovery Connect phone to PC and copy ROM and Gapps to internal memory Flash ROM, Gapps, reboot.
  9. N

Post [OFFICIAL][11.0][SIRIUS] crDroid v7.2 [11.01.2021]

Can someone guide me exactly how to flash this rom, I have followed as the flashing instructions above but my device is just booting into fastboot
  10. N

Post [10][ROM][TREBLE]RadicalQuack OneUI 2.0 Port [J330F/G][7570]

Hello developer! Thank you for making a great rom! I have tried flashing the rom for my phone sm-j330l korean variant. I tried to do the steps in the installation guide above but my phone can't boot up only get a black screen. So you can help me to be able to use this rom.
  11. N

Post [OFFICIAL ROM][10.0][SIRIUS] crDroid v6.13 [05.01.2021]

Hello developer! Thank you for great rom! Link download firmware in flashing instruction not working, please help refresh link download.
  12. N

Post OneUI 2.0 Android Port

Great! Hope I will enjoy this rom soon on my phone.
  13. N

Post OneUI 2.0 Android Port

Hello developer! Does this ROM support Korean variants? I can try this rom on my samsung galaxy j3 sm-j330l?
  14. N

Post MKUltraBlack N8 port

Yes, it works very well and smoothly.