Recent content by Nimueh

1. Nimueh

Post [Recovery][SM-T580][SM-T585][Official TWRP for Galaxy Tab A 10.1]

Nobody said anything about the TWRP app - I've never used that and think it's a waste of space 🤷‍♀️ Exactly, I've never understood why people even use that TWRP app at all :unsure:
  2. Nimueh

Post [ROM][SM-T580][SM-T585][OFFICIAL][LiquidRemix-10.0.11][64-Bit]

You could always try the newer one and if it is unstable go back to the previous one.
  3. Nimueh

Post [Recovery][SM-T580][SM-T585][Official TWRP for Galaxy Tab A 10.1]

You simply flash the TWRP update from inside TWRP.
  4. Nimueh

Post [ROM][SM-T580][SM-T585][OFFICIAL][LiquidRemix-10.0.11][64-Bit]

Erm ... they're both the same - for my version both the 1st post and #68 link to liquid_remix-10.0.11-20190817-OFFICIAL-gtaxllte.zip - same date and everything. And for the wifi version it's the same thing, both are from 20190817.
  5. Nimueh

Post [OxygenOS System Mods] RENOVATE ICE 14.0 | OP7/OP7PRO//OP7T/OP7TPRO

Then simply ASK in the Telegram group, we won't be sharing links here that aren't the stable (which is posted on the 1st page).
  6. Nimueh

Same reply as before - ask for the correct version in the Telegram group, just do NOT try to flash the version for OOS 11.
  7. Nimueh

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

But that's just it - you can NOT disable those alerts completely. If you disable them for Alert and Mobile App Push the site automatically enables them again for the Mobile app. There is NO way to turn them off on both the app and PC browsers, that's what I posted about on the previous page.
  8. Nimueh

I only use my PC browser though, the app is for "emergencies" if I'm not at home. I did unwatch them yesterday though but what's the point if they get watched again as soon as I post in them? :rolleyes: In your screenshot they aren't disabled either though and when I DO disable them they...
  9. Nimueh

Glad it's sorted but just a reminder that RiCE is a MAGISK module and can NOT be flashed in TWRP :cool:
  10. Nimueh

How do I turn off notifications for something FULLY? I just had to unwatch all watched threads because it's impossible to NOT get a notification on ANY device if someone posts in them. I do want notifs if I'm replied to, mentioned or whatever ... but please NOT when someone simply posts in one...
  11. Nimueh

Same reply as earlier - ask in the Telegram group, but the last RiCE for OOS 10 works fine on 10.0.11, that's what I'm on too. Just do NOT try to flash the version for OOS 11.
  12. Nimueh

Join the Telegram chan and install the one from there that works on 10.3.8 - ask in the chan if you're unsure.
  13. Nimueh

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Check Settings - Apps - Default apps maybe. Then again it might be just another OOS 11 issue, but it sounds like you have to reset default app preferences.
  14. Nimueh

There is a 1st "Alpha" version for 11 available for testing in the Telegram group. It doesn't have all the features yet but they'll be added over time.
  15. Nimueh

Post [ROM][SM-T580][SM-T585][OFFICIAL][Bliss-12.11][GApps][64-Bit]

Safetynet not passing is a visual glitch because of the API being blocked or something and is NOT only happening on this rom, but ALL roms (even stock OOS for example). The Magisk canary build has that fixed already - but none of that has anything to do with your Playstore anyway.