Recent content by Ninja X

1. N

Post [Australia] HTC 10 Australian

Oreo 8.0 HTC 10 is terrible and the speakers are busted on there
  2. N

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask any questions [NOOB FRIENDLY]

Yeah, I knew this wouldn't be as easy as the Mediatek devices and I've seen the threads, so I thought this might be too good to be true. All I want is good battery life and no lag. In your opinion, should I downgrade to Marshmellow or Nougat?
  3. N

I always thought that they were the same thing. And I thought wouldn't a full backup of your device backup everything, including firmware? So, is 40c battery temp bad?
  4. N

Is 40c battery bad as it is 40c constantly. ---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ---------- TWRP Restore doen't work on Oreo?
  5. N

so I can downgrade to marsh mellow even though I'm on Oreo?
  6. N

Can I download a TWRP backup of my AUS HTC 10 that isn't mine and flash that successfully without s off?
  7. N

Post [Australia] HTC 10 Australian

How did it go?
  8. N

Post [ROM] [9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme)

It definitely gets hot where I live, 42° yesterday, but that's not the problem. Even in an 24° air conditioned environment, the battery, which I feel is the issue, gets 46° when watching YouTube. I have ARM64 mini gapps, and this issue started without any other apps Thanks mate
  9. N

Hey Y'all, I have an Australian HTC 10, running LOS and it gets very hot and the cast screen feature forces the system into a reboot. What info do y'all need from me? Thanks
  10. N

Post [AUSTRALIA] Telstra RUU

Did this work?
  11. N

Hey guys, I have a AUS HTC 10. I'm on this build and the issue is that the battery temp is always at 43c at low use and CPU is 60c. Is that normal and what can I do to fix it? Thanks
  12. N

Post [PROFILE][TWEAK] HTC 10 Oreo Battery Tweaks

After EXKM settings are applied, CPU hits 100% and 90°. I am running leedroid r149, but I don't know is if I installed it correctly. Do you need to have the stable version installed before? Cleanslate as well
  13. N

Post Doogee valencia DG800

It's an advantage In this specific game, unused accounts will generate gems. Just install it on the DG800 and see.
  14. N

Post Doogee valencia DG800

Castle Clash, if you reset the phone, you get all different kinds of accounts.