Recent content by Ninoviski

1. N

Post Photo location

Thank dude Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  2. N

Thread Photo location

Hey I was wondering if the MOTO X can save the location of photo that is taken by itself, like in the iphones. Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  3. N

Post Sony apps at samsung device (?)

Soooo and the widget? Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  4. N

Post Sony apps at samsung device (?)

U saved my day, mister U saved my day Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  5. N

Thread Sony apps at samsung device (?)

Hey all, I wanna know if there is a way to use the exclusives sony apps at a Samsung device. The album stuff and walkman i have found already. But i wanna know how to use the notes, thats fcking nice Thanks anyway Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  6. N

Post [Q] Problem with the wifi toggle CyanogenMod 11

Yeah indeed. But some new ones had a problem with a muted phone. Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  7. N

Post [Q] Problem with the wifi toggle CyanogenMod 11

Indeed thats common. Reboot the phone or keep trying for 5min, one monute it will work. I used that ROM and that was happening a lot Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  8. N

Post Wifi hack password

Yeah indeed But see, some apps up there hack the wifi (MITM, java script, those stuff). Dsploit do both, the password and some wifis. If you wanna try I suggest u starting by the bcmon or that WifiUnlocker2.0 (havent seen it yet), but remember using the right app for the right security (WPA...
  9. N

Post Charging problem

Indeed. So i tell them that my phone batery has got addicted to another voltage then the original samsung charger? I will do that. But for those that doesnt have warranty and are running out of money, is tjere something they can do? Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  10. N

Post Charging stuff

Yeah. But i jave just tested with 3 ( mine. My bros and cousin) Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  11. N

Post Charging problem

Thanks all at first. But guys. A new batery here is R$130 ($60). I have already bought one new 2 months ago. Cant a just make my batery get used to the original charger voltage? Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. N

Thread Charging stuff

Hi all. I have a S advance and it has a problem about charging. My charger isnt original and while charging, my touch gets buggy. I read that some non original chargers give this bug, so i took my bro's charger (original). For my sadness the fckng phone didnt charged, so I took my...
  13. N

Post Charging problem

No i dont. The old one was "exploded" i couldnt even charge with ig Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  14. N

Thread Charging problem

8Hi all. I have a S advance and it has a problem about charging. My charger isnt original and while charging, my touch gets buggy. I read that some non original chargers give this bug, so i took my bro's charger (original). For my sadness the fckng phone didnt charged, so I took my cousins...
  15. N

Post [Team Canjica] CyanogenMod 10.1

Yeah i thought about that. Thank u sir Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app