Recent content by NippleSauce

1. N

Post Question SM-G998U - Odd buzzing/vibrating when set down

I'd just check the settings menu called "system sound/vibration control" and then look at what's enabled for device vibration. Try disabling the vibration access to just ONE thing there at a time and see which one stops the idle vibration from happening. If disabling one of those options...
  2. N

Post Question Slow charging on S21 Ultra

This isn't really an answer to your question as other people have already mentioned the temperature related issue behind fast charging. But instead, this is more of a simple question to the smart phone world: Why does everyone rely solely on using fast charging over the wire/cable to max...
  3. N

Post Question T-Mobile S21 Ultra BL Unlockable with Carrier Lock?

Lol, oh dear my fine sir. If you just read like two of the posts on the main XDA page for the S21U, then you'd have the answer without needing to post a question. So I'll dumb it down a tiny bit for you: The answer is NO. You will not be able to unlock the bootloader of any S21 variant...
  4. N

Post Question Battery usage not updating on lastet april firmware

Last time I had a major update on my SD888 S21U, it said right on the screen that it would take a few days for the battery tracking to re-enable itself as the phone had to get adjusted to the software changes. You're probably experiencing the same thing and just didn't get that message on the...
  5. N

Post General ***Beware*** New AT&T S21 Ultras

Totally understandable as Samsung Pay was the only Samsung app that I consistently used and it was super nifty! Unfortunately, they've permanently disabled it in North America (no more MST support) on the S21 series. So I'd much rather have root being that I reside in NA =(. I'll just have...
  6. N

All of the Samsung apps have ads built-in - so not necessarily the 'true' system apps. Thankfully enough, I've already removed all of those crummy apps over adb. But I've already tried things like fully customized AdGuard, but those just don't do the job for me. I'm a nerdy person, so I like...
  7. N

Yep. You could pay like $150 to unlock the bootloader in the past, but if you updated the phone at all within the last 2.5 months, you'll be stuck with a locked bootloader. Hopefully someone manages to find a solution to unlock the bootloader completely without having to manipulate the steady...
  8. N

Post General [AUBB] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update(Odin) thread (04 Mar 21) GALAXY S21 Ultra SM-G998B

Welp, I finally got AUC8 update today for my SD888 U1 on T-Mo. I accidentally updated to my current version (AUB6) quite a while ago and got that stinkin' v2 bootloader... So since I can't unlock at the moment, I'm about to just push the AUC8 update through anyway... It just stinks not having...
  9. N

Post Question Is there a Dual SIM Snapdragon S21 Ultra model?

Nope. I mean, I wasn't aware that it doesn't support dual physical SIM. But right on their website on the S21U page, it says that no US versions support eSIM. So I'm gonna go ahead and say that the answer is, unfortunately, no =/ But the good thing is that (probably with any unlocked...
  10. N

Post General Snapdragon 888 vs Exynos 2100 after latest updates

I seriously have a feeling that both versions of the phone are nearly identical in performance and camera quality. The primary reason why we see so many threads regarding heat issues, app crash issues or battery issues are not necessarily due to the versions of the phone that are being used...
  11. N

Post Question Anyone using the S21 Ultra naked or nearly naked?

My phone is naked and doesn't have a screen protector lol. That's probably why I'm one of the few who isn't complaining about the phone getting super hot. Sure, it gets warm... But that makes me realize how much hotter it probably is for some of these people who have it in a case as thick as...
  12. N

Post Question System Lag - Slow Transition Animations

If it is a carrier app that is causing this choppiness, then that would make a lot of sense. Since I have the factory unlocked version of the phone, mine didn't come with any carrier apps (and I also removed most of the built-in Samsung bloatware apps). Perhaps this is why I don't have this...
  13. N

Post Question Unlocked T-Mo VM issues

Ever since I disabled the Samsung Phone app, visual voicemail hasn't worked at all for me. I have to dial my own phone number to access my voicemail the old-school way... It kinda stinks, but I just hated the Samsung phone app for its lack of calling over LTE whereas Google Phone still worked...
  14. N

Post Question Google Messages vs Samsung Messages? Which to keep

It's not necessarily region based. The scheduled messaging feature is only in the Google Messages beta version. But luckily enough, I believe that anyone can sign up for that whenever they want. I was already signed up for the beta from a few years back when you had to be in the beta to get...
  15. N

Post Question System Lag - Slow Transition Animations

Do you mind adding a short screen recording to show us what the lag/choppiness looks like, how severe it is, and exactly where it happens? Without that information, we won't be able to give you too many potential solutions. *Edit* - Granted, what @BigMosley had said works great! But if you...