• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by nirmitlamed

1. N

Post Ads popping up for no reason on new Galaxy 10

OK i have finally found this app. Its called Cool LED Caller Screen and when i entered to accounts in settings i saw it there. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.color.call.flash.colorphone.theme.coolled&hl=en_US
  2. N

Post Ads popping up for no reason on new Galaxy 10

Thats the thing, i thought that too but i didn't find any on the phone apps library. When you hit on Hot apps it just take you to the play store to download the app.
  3. N

Thread Ads popping up for no reason on new Galaxy 10

My cousin bought new Galaxy 10 and i don't know how she did that but she has some adds popping up from time to time. I have tried to find if there is an weird app installed but couldn't find one. What do you suggest to do?
  4. N

Thread Searching for an app that can split image

Hello, There is a nice app called LongShot https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leavjenn.longshot It can take screenshot of a full web page and even a page in an apps. My problem begins when i want to upload it to Twitter. Twitter has its own image size\resolution limitation, so...
  5. N

Post Teclast Master T10 | General thread

Here the pic, i think it is because this tablet is 16:10 and not 16:9 which from what i can understand there is nothing i can do to fix that even if i had root access.
  6. N

I went there and change to 892 although it change to 895 and not 892 but nothing change actually when i am trying to watch some video on Youtube i got the same black bars. Can you please explain me what i am doing wrong?
  7. N

First thank you so much for your quick replying! 1. "Download another Battery Stats Monitor, they are hundreds" - I did try downloading one but it took the system battery history. Do you have any recommendation? 2. "It has been reported to Teclast so we expect to have a fix soon" - Thanks...
  8. N

Hi, I have the Teclast t10 and its fine tablet but i have some problems with its battery. I think the battery is being drain too fast but i can't really get real information because the system battery history is being collected over time and never being deleted. So for example my battery stats...
  9. N

Post [Guide/tutorial] Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Any version to Android 7.1/LineageOS14.1

Thank you very much for your guide! was very helpful!
  10. N

Post Need help | fastboot devices not showing anything

Thank you for your quick reply. I have found this guide which i did almost all the steps and just waiting to see that the rom is loaded. https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/help/guide-tutorial-samsung-galaxy-s2-i9100-t3538601
  11. N

Thread Need help | fastboot devices not showing anything

Hello, I want to flash TWRP 3.0 to my Galaxy s2 so i can maybe install Lineage rom. I have ADB command enabled and using "adb devices" it does recognize my phone and under device manager you can see it recognize the phone as android phone. But when entering into fastboot mode and entering...
  12. N

Post Enable EIS (Electronic image Stabilization) [Root]

someone should add video comparison.
  13. N

Post [Root]WhatsApp call enabling without invite

Doesn't work. Hangup immediately. In the contact info that i wast trying to call it says Canceled.
  14. N

Post [Q] WhatsApp calling feature

"For now, he (and others) is reporting a hit-and-miss situation when trying to enable calling for his friends" I am guessing its matter of time.
  15. N

Post [KERNEL][CWM/TWRP][CM12][15/03]Kernel for AOSP ROMs with synapse support

thanks! Do i need to use Fstrim command again after updating the kernel?