Recent content by nitinvaid

1. nitinvaid

Post Question Just bought this phone and saw No TWRP?

Something is better then nothing. TWRP is 1st step
  2. nitinvaid

Post Development [KERNEL] [OOS] Omega Kernel OOS11 [June 13, 2021]

coming from 7Pro never say the battery bar...... not even noticed but in this device its dropping soo fast.. installed this kernel also is there any settings so that battery last more longer? the drain is soo fast as soon as i start using the phone
  3. nitinvaid

Post Question Viper 4 Android

Thanks for everything. Flashed the kernel will see how it goes. And what I want to come back to stock kernel? Last thing to ask
  4. nitinvaid

Omega kernel okay then but....we dont have twrp so how gonna flash let me try what does that command do tho?
  5. nitinvaid

Thanks for the reply man its working now its really a pain... since evening i am trying THIS PHONE.....Arghhh no TWRP battery is soo bad its drained in 7 hours 3 hours SOT :(
  6. nitinvaid

yea i checked it was enforcing..... checking now will report To be honest i am missing on 7Pro already
  7. nitinvaid

it is on permissive mode using magisk module for that
  8. nitinvaid

i did installed like this but... abnormal mode
  9. nitinvaid

i am still trying how to install it either its going in abnormal mode or its stuck at installing drivers again and again
  10. nitinvaid

sorry didnt noticed those two..... i was busy in installing viper4android but its not working.... always asking to install drivers
  11. nitinvaid

sad i saw that not even single rom not even ICE Renovate
  12. nitinvaid

Thread Question Just bought this phone and saw No TWRP?

Hi there coming from oneplus 7Pro and i am able to get the root but not able to find the TWRP? does it means we dont have TWRP? for our device? :( :( :( :( I want to use that only for disabling the dm variety.... to decrypto the storage
  13. nitinvaid

Post Question Lookin for new phone

I know 7Pro does not have i was taking about the 9pro :P whats the firmware version which is latest for INDIAN Variant 9 Pro i will buy this and was preparing the files that i needed to root etc
  14. nitinvaid

Post Question Lookin for new phone

i am also looking to buy new phone but... i read it has a lot of over heating.. issues currently i have 7 Pro