Recent content by nkk71

1. nkk71

Post [RECOVERY][ocn] TWRP touch recovery

Nope, I've abandoned the project, as I've mentioned elsewhere.
  2. nkk71

Post [RECOVERY][ocn] TWRP touch recovery

Maybe (from the U11 Life forum) : T-Mobile completely stock Oreo rom & Oreo firmware zip And I'm sure there's a *how to* root guide around there too.
  3. nkk71

Post S-OFF, but can't flash boot.img via TWRP? (only via fastboot!)

to be honest, I'm in no mood for any of this. BeauBs if you wish to answer them, I'll leave it at your discretion.
  4. nkk71

Post S-OFF, but can't flash boot.img via TWRP? (only via fastboot!)

Did you guys get S-OFF + LOCKED using sunshine?
  5. nkk71

Post [Unofficial] HTC U11+ TWRP Recovery

Seriously? I really don't understand your problem, what's so difficult of looking in the General or Q&A forum on "How to root your device", and if there is no such thread you can create one. You can even get people's attention by using mentions. I never said anything about doing it by yourself...
  6. nkk71

I'm not saying you shouldn't post here when you have relevant information regarding the current TWRP version, and feel free to post all over the place if you wish, but may I invite you to read: Device Forum Rules (Please Read before posting) I think the different forums are clearly explained in...
  7. nkk71

Post TWRP status

I think you may already have it, but just in case https://github.com/CaptainThrowback/android_kernel_htc_ocn/commits/master HTC disables touch when in recovery mode, Captain_Throwback always renenables it when source is available. If source is not available he unpacks the stock kernel and...
  8. nkk71

No offence guys, I'm just a casual visitor here, but Isn't this supposed to be a development thread About TWRP in particular So I fail to see the point of all the random questions in here, like where do I get stock recovery X how do I root this device where can I find OTA how do I patch...
  9. nkk71

Post 24.09 - OREO ViperU 2.3.0 STABLE | 2.33.401.19 Tweaks | HUB | OTA

Wish you well buddy, it's been a pleasure. Even the endless kicks ;) PS: Can you please fix non-working radio, add some colors to something completely insignificant, add some completely silly tweak because I don't want to google something that exists for the last decade or so. And since I'm...
  10. nkk71

You're starting to sound like Marco, and that's scary ;) ... then again, you could pass by IRC and see some really scary stuff :p:silly: oh and if you do, and encounter any network or communications engineers then you may need: 3REoHshZvf4
  11. nkk71

Doubt it would matter whether it's static or dynamically linked. In hosd they're probably using a static build because the linker (/system/bin/linker[64]) isn't available. Also qseecomd & co aren't really the problem, TWRP is able to decrypt properly, both the first time and subsequent times. As...
  12. nkk71

Try these: Though, I'm not sure they will work, stuff in here is *tough* :rolleyes:
  13. nkk71

Post [KERNEL] CleanSlate v1.7.13 | LED|SqueezeCntrl|Flashlight|AdBlock|WireGuard [25 Sept]

If you mean the *no longer decryptable data partition in booted ROM*, then it still eludes me, but seems to get triggered any time twrp tries to decrypt it (doesn't matter whether successful or failed). Though TWRP is able to decrypt it successfully (even when the ROM no longer *wants*), so the...
  14. nkk71

Thanks, can you please also send me a backup of your boot.img (the exact one from your device, just make a backup in twrp of boot only, and send it over)