• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nm8

1. nm8

Post I9505 random reboots

I am using STOCK i9505 4.4.2 ROM which is rooted. I don't use towelroot because I don't have to. I also try to stay away from premade Roms and Kernels beause i don't have time to test and tinker with eveything. After a few days of removing knoxcrap, I can conclude, that it is the issue with...
  2. nm8

Ok, just a quick update, I have used googlemaps for 2 hours, and tomtom navigator for 1 hour on my S4, made and received a few calls without issue. No REBOOTS.. I think it was definitely the knox crap...
  3. nm8

yup same here after reading this thread and removing all knox crap.... phone has not had a self reboot reboot for the day...
  4. nm8

Post [REF] GALAXY S4 (I9500/I9505) GSM / NON-HLOS - MODEM'S Collection (Odin/CWM/TWRP)

Thanks for this, should this be included on the first page, or maybe has it's own thread? thanks to Op, and repulsa...
  5. nm8

I have just upgraded my firmware to NG8 (UK) and my phone reboots randomly, no matter what I am doing. After receiving a call, using gmaps, etc.. I will try the suggested solution with removing the knox sh*t and report back.
  6. nm8

Post Note 3 Battery charger/extra battery for trade

decided to keep everything as I might buy a note 3 again... choices choices...
  7. nm8

Thread Note 3 Battery charger/extra battery for trade

Hi all I have returned my Note 3 because it is a little big for my hands and jeans pocket. I went on a buying spree when I had it so I have some items I want to trade for a Galaxy S4 accessory. I would like an original battery/charger for the galaxy S4 in exchange for my Note 3 extra...
  8. nm8

Post [GUIDE]Viber on Nexus 7

Hi, thanks, I just returned my Note 3, I think it is too big for me and I don't use the S-pen anyway, so I'm back with my beloved S4 and S3....
  9. nm8

Post [GUIDE]Viber on Nexus 7

Hi again Viber team, I have always used Viber and now I have a Note 3 and viber drains my battery. Are you aware of this problem? I hope it gets sorted... thanks
  10. nm8

Post How to extract modem

Use 7zip or Winrar look for modem.bin and NON-HLOS.bin
  11. nm8

Post [MOD]MegaBassBeats! V3 [ICS/JB-4.x]

yeah if you have an S4, just wait for the Note 4... or other better alternatives. enjoy
  12. nm8

Post **Ultimate GS3 sudden death thread**

Wow that looks nice and it looks like a previous HTC model I forgot the model number. What I don't like is this: Battery: 3100mAh (non-removable) Why can't the manufacturers make a phone with removable back cover and user changeable battery???
  13. nm8

What phone is that ? I haven't heard of it.
  14. nm8

Sometimes before SDS, users experience symptoms like phone rebooting on its own, freezing, etc... Wow, you spent a lot on this phone. You could have bought my S3 with broken screen and used the main board ... I too have looked at other alternatives . In fact I have bought a Nexus 4 before...
  15. nm8

Post [MOD]MegaBassBeats! V3 [ICS/JB-4.x]

Hey Jinosong, nice to see you here... so you have an S4 now? I have been using this mod before I upgraded to 4.4.2 and it worked really well. But I have not tried it on my S4 4.4.2 yet.