• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by noamd

1. N

Post [ROM][4.4.2][PA 4+][GEE / GEEHRC] Remix PA / PIE / PEEK [05/25]

Will this update be available OTA? (Thanks for your efforts :good: )
  2. N

Hi, Do I need a full wipe when upgrading Gproj from 03-19 to 05-04 ?
  3. N

Hi, I'm using 03-19 build and very happy with it. Are there any significant improvements in the latest "gee-builds" that justify upgrading? Thanks.
  4. N

No more updates for this ROM? No more updates for this ROM?
  5. N

Hmm.. Where is the link to this build? (can't find it in the first post of this thread)
  6. N

Thanks, I'll try this. Gapps was probably deleted my Trebuchet. And BTW - I couldn't install 23/2 version without deleting the assert - my device report it's a "f180l" and the assert fires if the device is not a "e975" or "geehrc".
  7. N

OTA update problem Hi, I'm using this ROM with full gapps on a Korean f180l. I manage to install it by removing the ASSERT on the device type in the script. However, I'm less lucky when it comes to OTA updates. Gapps updates are installed perfect, but the ROM updates stops when the setup script...
  8. N

Post Is this possible?

What kind of data do you want to load? Is it maps, music, web-pages?
  9. N

Post Help with frequencys on phone

UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) it a WCDMA ( Wideband Code Division Multiple Access) implementation. A chinese phone with 900/2100 WCDMA will work perfect for you. LG OG 975 would also get you 2600 LTE that will boost your network speed.
  10. N

Post [Q] Worth the money?

Well, I picked a refurbished one for 200$ - great value for the money. Now it's running KitKat (PA), was surprisingly easy to install. Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk
  11. N

Post Looking for good charger

Can someone suggest a decent car charger? I have tried several types but they barely keeps the phone from discharging when screen and GPS are active.
  12. N

Post [GUIDE]How to install Cyanogen on F180

Great, thanks. Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk
  13. N

Post [GUIDE]How to install Cyanogen on F180

Is there a way to change the reported device type (probably in some configuration files) so that we don't need to edit the script for each CM version upgrade?
  14. N

Post List of Android 4.4 ROM & Kernel for e975 [Daily Update]

Thanks. very helpful list Thanks. very helpful list