• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Nobody07

1. N

Thread Unable to use USSD codes

Hello, I recently wanted to activate VoLTE/VoWIFI on my OP7. This made me reinstall the oneplus logkit. before AND after doing this I realized I was totally unable to use any USSD codes on my phone. For instance typing *#800# or 801 or whatever gives me something like "Connexion issue or IHM...
  2. N

Thread SIM Card connection acting up since 10.3 update

Hello guys, Since last update I have some weird issues with my phone. The issue: Randomly the phone will go into "no sim inserted" mode. Within seconds the sim will "reconnect" and get network again. One the issue happens, it does it non stop ever few minutes, also draining the battery in...
  3. N

Post [Help Thread][Oneplus 7] Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

So I finally was able to update my oneplus 7 without issues :) Now that I have this working in one of the slots, not sure which. Can I install the same config to the other slot? To have both on Androi 10, and have another android 10 slot if something goes wrong on this one for some reason? Thanks
  4. N

Hello, I'm finally back home and able to perform what's needed on my phone. Should I factory reset simply by using the reset functions in the parameters?
  5. N

I guess I will just have to wait then. What is your advice to be the more effective when it comes to backing up everything and putting it back again? Can I just restore data + Internal storage + all the other partitions and it will be the exact same? If so should I first restore the data and...
  6. N

I'm not going to share my whole life here, but that is not an option for now. I can't copy to my phone, and I can't install any tool on the computer I use. Also it was stock before I flashed the actual 9.5.6. So chances are going back to stock would trigger the exact same thing. It had H2O on...
  7. N

Thread Copying Slot A to Slot B and vice versa ?

Hello, As discussed in other threads I have issues updating my 9.5.6 GM57BA rom to 9.5.7 or 9.5.8. I tried both flashing via local update and through TWRP. Both fail and only fix is going back to slot B where my actual setup is setting. Based on that the only explanation that makes sense to...
  8. N

SO following on my issue, my suspicion is that there is something wrong on my slot A. Slot B is where my current usable setup is. When installing an update it goes into slot A and it fails whatever I try. My question would be, how can I copy my exact configuration of slot B to slot A, to try...
  9. N

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][Unified]Official/Unofficial TWRP for OnePlus 7/7 pro/5G (Stable)

I guess I will need to do a full backup and a clean flash. Which is really annoying because I can't do that for another 2 weeks.
  10. N

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][Unified]Official/Unofficial TWRP for OnePlus 7/7 pro/5G (Stable)

Same issue using that procedure... I'm getting crazy here.
  11. N

Sooooo what you are saying is you flash on both slots so that both are ****ed if there is an issue? Very smart. With my issue I couldn't flash second slot anyway since I lose access to data. Edit: Same issue with local update followed by twrp install through magisk.
  12. N

Hello, I ran into an issue today. 1- I downloaded the update through the phones updater. (9.5.8 BA. Full ZIP (2Go)) 2- I went into TWRP and flashed latest twrp unofficial installer. 3- I flashed magisk 4- I rebooted into twrp, latest unofficial 5- Flashed OTA file from .OTA folder. 6- Flashed...
  13. N

Not working :( After rebooting to TWRP it was already prompting me about the keeping read only, and no data available. Same symptoms as before.
  14. N

Hello, I ran into an issue today. 1- I downloaded the update through the phones updater. (9.5.8 BA. Full ZIP (2Go)) 2- I went into TWRP and flashed latest twrp unofficial installer. 3- I flashed magisk 4- I rebooted into twrp, latest unofficial 5- Flashed OTA file from .OTA folder. 6- Flashed...
  15. N

Post [OnePlus 7][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds