Recent content by NoDiskNoFun

1. N

Post [ROM][Signature Spoofing]LineageOS 18.1 for Note10+ 5G/Note10+/Note10 Exynos

Anyone got encryption and signature spoofing to work? Truely wanna use this rom but no encryption is a no-go. I mean Unlocked Bootloader + No Encryption = just boot to recovery and take all my data ... EDIT: Wild guesing but ist seems like libselinux.so is missing (SELinux disabled) which...
  2. N

Post [ROM] [GSI][29.04.2020] crDroid 6.5 N970F, N975, N976

Hey, i've seen that encryption is not enabled on your device. Are you able to activate it in setting and did you flash multi-disabler?
  3. N

Post [ROM] LineageOS 17.1 for Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

Yes, you're right. Its a bit messy here, which makes it hard to find the right information. I got my camera working by flashing the vendor-partion of Samsungs Stock Firmware from 2020-02-21. If you haven't installed Lineage OS yet, just revert to 2020-02-21 with Odin and start following the...
  4. N

Post [ROM] LineageOS 17.1 for Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

Hey there, first of all; thank you for your hard work. I know building a ROM is not something done in Minutes! I got a lot of hassle to get this thing installed. After three Days of tries and reading this whole dicussion i was finally able to install LOS =D Now i got two questions: First is...
  5. N

Post Wifi & Bluetooth wont turn on

What info do you need? I got the device from a friend because it refuses to charge. Because of this fault he put it inside a locker in his Bathroom for about a year. I got it charging by holding down power and volume down for 30 seconds, plug in charger while holding down these buttons and hold...
  6. N

Could someone be nice and check which file are in your /efs folder? Maybe i'm missing some ... mine is: /efs/ /efs/lost+found /efs/drm /efs/drm/sdrm /efs/drm/sdrm/data_agent /efs/drm/playready /efs/drm/playready/00003.PRV /efs/.files /efs/.files/.dx1 /efs/.files/.dm33 /efs/.files/.mp301...
  7. N

I reflashed original Firmware, which shows the correct MAC under Systemstatus, but i cannot enable WiFi or BT anyways ...
  8. N

Thread Wifi & Bluetooth wont turn on

Hey, i got the same issue as mention here --> https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s/help/wifi-bluetooth-t3725452 i checked /efs/wifi/.mac.info which contains the right MAC. Anyway i was not able to activate WiFi or BT. There are a lot file inside the efs folder so i dont think the...
  9. N

Post [GAME] The Settlers III - Android and desktop clone

Bump this up! This one needs some devs!
  10. N

Post Linux4Tegra R23.1/R24.1 beta for the Shield Tablet

Chromebook uses coreboot not uboot. :p
  11. N

Post Linux4Tegra R23.1/R24.1 beta for the Shield Tablet

Mainline Kernel Hey, shouldnt it be possible to install mainline kernel and arch linux since the Acer CB5-311 Chromebook which have a TK1 does work nice with mainline+mesa+nouveau. --> Arch Linux ARM | Acer CB5-311 Mainline. i tried to boot the kernel i got inside bootfolder of my Acer CB5...
  12. N

Post Please help!!! Dev mode input/output error

Somebody found a workaround . scroll down to comments or search for 2clobber" sorry for digging up NoDiskNoFun
  13. N

Post [5.0+][HiddenOnScreenButtons]Playstation Remote Play on any Android Device [Root]

Hey Eric, i have an TF101 with 4.4.4 on it. Remote Play gives me root error (88003001). I was unable to follow your tutorial because /data/app/com.playstation.remoteplay-1.apk is not a folder in KiKat. With Lollipop it is AND remoteplay does work with but this rom does not work great with HW...
  14. N

Thread Disable Headset-detection

Hey Guys, i broke my headphone jack on my Sony Walkman (NWZ-F880) and now it does not deteced my headphones anymore. I searched the web and found varouis solutions but the only partly working one was SoundAbout. With that i am able to listen via my headphones but when i touch the connector the...
  15. N

Post [Q] sony xperia z only has the red led light and phone wont turn on

For me this does not work, but --> remove back and battery connect to PC --> blue led goes on connect battery do $fastboot continue no quickly remove PC USB and reconnect to charger with this process i was able to boot twrp or let it go to charger screen no my phone is charging. I'll let it...