• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Noe367

1. Noe367

Post Question Best custom rom

It depends on what you want
  2. Noe367

Post Development [RECOVERY] [11] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

Here. It's made for android 11, but I can install it on android 12 (without decryption). To install, there is “install current TWRP” after booting it
  3. Noe367

Arrow OS for the win. But you could try anything
  4. Noe367

On arrow, you have to install magisk modules (that often break everything or at least some things) to have full pixel experience. Pretty annoying. But to me, arrow os is still the best rom
  5. Noe367

Post Development [ROM] [12.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.0 [BETA]

It's an AOSP and not a "pixel like" ROM as others do. I would like it to be too (because arrow os is so great but just missing those few pixel tweaks to make it perfect)...
  6. Noe367

It looks like the partition size is too small for the "FULL" package that I want to install, does anyone know how to solve this issue ? When it shows the space available it's enough, the gapps size is smaller than what's available (/system available size : 605016 KM Gapps size : 439871 KB)
  7. Noe367

Vanilla, now I moved to GApps so I can use my phone
  8. Noe367

Hey, I'm having issues installing NikGapps on the latest alioth android 12 build. I get an error : "Installation Failed! Looks like Storage space is full!" Even with BitGapps I'm having issues With BitGApps (the smallest package) I get "Cannot mount /system_root. Aborting..." Anyone knows how...
  9. Noe367

Honestly, in my opinion, I could never go back to MIUI, even with all the "features" that it offers. AOSP ROMs, are, to me, the best options, nearly everything is perfect You just have to find the one you want
  10. Noe367

The volume panel is the stock one (and it's a bit buggy), and I don't think there are any alternatives styles yet, hope they add it soon. You can still use third-party apps to change it.
  11. Noe367

Thanks for the response ! Still the best ROM out there ! Even with those minor issues
  12. Noe367

Honestly, for AOSP, there are so many options. But if you don't mind having not much customization, I would go with arrowos : constant update, and stable. But other ROMs maybe better (most likely), depending on what you want and need.
  13. Noe367

That's what I did. Will retry --> didn't work
  14. Noe367

The only problems that I have from a few days of use : - the sound/volume panel is ugly, I don't think this is the one that should be on Android 12.. (and isn't the one in arrowOS 11 that is also different from android 11 which the one that is in this version) - some animations are a bit laggy...