Recent content by Nokia7Vista

1. Nokia7Vista

Post (REQUEST) AODService

Here you go http://www.mediafire.com/download/6s4ih33lxmoc1na/AODService_v15.zip
  2. Nokia7Vista

Post [Android WEAR] Wear FaceLift - Automate Face Switching

It was uploaded on the store before, but unfortunately Google changed the way the watch faces behave and developers can't initiate watch face change through apps anymore. Therefore I had to remove it from the store
  3. Nokia7Vista

Thread [Android 4.1+] InstaPanorama - you won't need to crop your panoramas anymore

InstaPanorama will allow you to easily produce videos that will smoothly scroll through your panoramas ! Your panorama posts will be much cooler with InstaPanorama ! Features: ✓ Ability to choose scrolling speed ✓ Ability to choose scrolling direction (Right to Left or Left to Right) ✓...
  4. Nokia7Vista

Thread [Android 4.4+ | Wear] [ROOT] Apps2Wear - Install / Sideload mobile apk on wear

An app that will allow you to Install / Sideload ANY regular installable Android APK on your Android Wear SmartWatch without the need of a pc, cables or shell commands knowledge ! ★★★ ROOT is needed on phone but not wear device ★★★ Requirements: ✓ Rooted Phone running Android 4.4 or later ✓...
  5. Nokia7Vista

Thread [Android WEAR] Wear FaceLift - Automate Face Switching

Greetings, I've been working throughout my free time to develop this app "Wear FaceLift" to allow users to automate watch face switching at time intervals. It supports both squared and round Android Wear Devices Instructions: 1- Download and Install the app from Play Store Note: You won't see...
  6. Nokia7Vista

Post Working Apps for the Moto 360 (Constantly Updating)

Thank You,, Please remove the quote from your post too :)
  7. Nokia7Vista

Thread [Android WEAR] Wear FaceLift - Automate Face Switching

Sorry It seems that the DevDB ended up posting the thread in this section while I wanted to post it in the paid apps sections. I tried to delete the DevDB Project but the thread is still here. Moderators please delete this thread Sorry again
  8. Nokia7Vista

Deleted ... Ignore this post
  9. Nokia7Vista

Thread [Q] Send adb commands to moto360 through mobile terminal?

Greetings, I'm not sure if its possible, but is there a way to connect to the moto 360 to mobile terminal to push adb commands?
  10. Nokia7Vista

Deleted ... Ignore this post
  11. Nokia7Vista

Post [APP] Prayer Times for Wear

Added Notifications support ! (On Play Store Version)
  12. Nokia7Vista

Post [APP] Prayer Times for Wear

Added Notifications support ! (On Play Store Version)
  13. Nokia7Vista

Thread [APP] Prayer Times for Wear

Greetings Prayer Times for Wear is an app that calculates Accurate Muslim Prayer Times and displays it on your Android Wear Smartwatch Which I developed during my study break Main Features: ★ Easy Setup through phone ★ Support both squared and round Android Wear Smart Watches ★ Accurate...
  14. Nokia7Vista

Thread [APP] Prayer Times for Wear

Greetings Prayer Times for Wear is an app that calculates Accurate Muslim Prayer Times and displays it on your Android Wear Smartwatch Which I developed during my study break Main Features: ★ Easy Setup through phone ★ Support both squared and round Android Wear Smart Watches ★ Accurate...