Recent content by nomaj

1. nomaj

Post Samsung Galaxy s20 fe exynos gcam

It's not spam ZGcam is only one that works on FE.. try the latest version.
  2. nomaj

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Xiaomi MI 9

Love this ROM! Only thing that was annoying to me is google assistant left button. I manage to disable it wia TWRP. Boot to TWRP - mount System partiton - with file manager in TWEP navigate to >>> /system_root/system/usr/keylayout/ <<< Find >>> gpio-keys.kl <<< file and copy it to phone...
  3. nomaj

Post Derpfest ROM android 10 discussion, experiences, mods

After swapping Derpfest and PE ... finally find that PA Quartz 5 is the best rom for Mi9 - so stable minimal and fluid.
  4. nomaj

Works fine here ... after installation give permissions to camera... and it works.
  5. nomaj

I was on PA5 and tested Derpfest - (don't like it ;) ) back to PE5 - flashed just vendor_12.0.1.0_firmware and after that PE5 .... all is working fine.
  6. nomaj

ROM is perfect! love it! I used Pixel experience, Derpfest - but all of them have issues with mobile signal wifi or navigation ( losing signal etc) This rom for me is perfect balance of features and what i need! and works nice for daily driver. Right now on the market is Piexel4a for reasonable...
  7. nomaj

I had the same issue... but i' used pickup option to wake screen... and my version was without DTTW boot fix. Also there was heating when i' used phone... I did't try fix with boot.img... maybe that is fixed now.
  8. nomaj

Is it vendor_12.0.1.0 OK for PA ?
  9. nomaj

My main problem is - somehow my phone is warm when using it... on last PE4
  10. nomaj

Man! Thank you for supprt! :good:
  11. nomaj

This is the best ROM for Mi9.
  12. nomaj

Post Derpfest ROM android 10 discussion, experiences, mods

This rom is super cool ;) two days... awesome - maybe better than PE.