Recent content by Nomelas

1. N

Post [Guide] VoLTE + VoWiFi working for German carriers

are you saying there's an alternate download link out there? Can you show me where exactly? Just googling 'jamal2367 OnePlus 6T VoLTE Guide' does not help :( ... thank you!
  2. N

Post [Guide] VoLTE + VoWiFi working for German carriers

wanted to try this but links in OP are broken
  3. N

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9] LineageOS 16.0 [deb][flo]

has anyone been able to get safetynet to pass with this Rom? (Using magisk) EDIT: looks like SELinux enforcement is disabled - any reason why that is?
  4. N

Post [MODULE] Android Mic Fix

Hey guys - sorry for the lack of updates - I am no longer supporting this module and it will be removed from the repo shortly - unless someone wants to take it over.
  5. N

3.2.4 should work from the OP. It's downloaded directly from the repo. Or just install from the repo (works on my oneplus one just fine) What error do you get?
  6. N

Post [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 [2018/06/18]

seems there was just an issue with magisk, it didn't install properly, even though it said it was installed.
  7. N

Can anyone get safetynet to pass with this rom and magisk? for some reason I am unable to.
  8. N

New version should be in the repo now
  9. N

I have in the description what props I changed. These are found in your build.prop file. You can easily google how to find it. Any time your firmware is updated though you'll need to reapply the changes (which is why I created a module instead) On another note, I have v3.2.3 in git bumped to...
  10. N

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'll try and get this updated for v16
  11. N

Can I flash this over the official 14.1 build?
  12. N

This module doesn't add any features to your phone that don't already exist. It only attempts to fix what is broken.
  13. N

Post TWRP not decrypting my data

same issue here as well.... ffs
  14. N

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Does anyone have success getting magisk to work with blackberry UEM client
  15. N

Sorry for the delay, I updated the master to the latest version.