Recent content by non_sang

1. non_sang

Post PixelExperience 13 Beta (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover+)

I found the latest versions PixelExperience_clover-13.0-20230108-0827-UNOFFICIAL.zip in your Sourceforge with twrp-3.7.0_12-0-clover-4.4.img, but not sure this version of TWRP use for install those latest version of PE.
  2. non_sang

Post [EOL][ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience for Mi Pad 4

Thank you so much, I set on developer options --> small width 596 dpi. It's work well.
  3. non_sang

Thank you so much, I installed PixelExperience_Plus_clover-12.1-20220708-2239-UNOFFICIAL.zip and find to fix this.
  4. non_sang

Thank you so much. This Rom Play Protect is certified, isn't it?
  5. non_sang

If you use plus model, please check this build work with fingerprint or not?
  6. non_sang

Thanks so much. This build can work with fingerprint or not?
  7. non_sang

Thank you so much. Anyone try this build please check if Google Play is certified?
  8. non_sang

Post LineageOS 18.1 [R] [11] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover)

Can you try the hotspot with the password, is it worked?
  9. non_sang

I come back to PE Rom (V.11-23-2020). In the future, If this rom is fixed this bug and work well with Playstore is certified, I will try again.:)
  10. non_sang

Thank you so much (I follow you from PE Rom). I tried Lineage 20201218 + Nik 20210124, but Playstore is still NOT certified (I noticed like Playstore is updated) and cannot share wifi hotspot (if the password is set)
  11. non_sang

Thank you so much for your advice Arrow OS Rom. It works well (V.11 2021-01-04) except for hotspot and Double-tap to wake displplay. Anyone has issues like that and how you can fix them?
  12. non_sang

When I set the security to lock screen and disable always on in Lock screen display as suggested, It's work.Thank you so much.:D