• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nono77240

1. N

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8] PixelExperience [AOSP]

This module activate a post treatment of the sound to have a better expérience. Like an equalizer. It will not activate anything on any apps.
  2. N

I'm back on latest OOS + Root. So far it is pretty good. But I changed a lot !
  3. N

I don't know, and I can't check as I changed my rom. You should check on security settings I think.
  4. N

I can't tell you about the drain. However, you can install magisk with the PE recovery yes. Just download the apk and rename it as .zip, then adb sideload just like you did for the ROM on the recovery. After that, you will be able to flash dolby atmos directly on magisk app manager
  5. N

Post [GUIDE] Magisk for OxygenOS 11

Is there the 11.0.7.7 boot patched for EU? I can't find it
  6. N

Post [ROM][11.0_r43][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.2 - Sanctuary [09/10/2021]

Installed yesterday, very nice and smooth ROM. A lot of customizations. Unfortunaltely, I have Windevine L3 status on Netflix. Someone has an idea? i already asked on the TG but no answer so far. Apprently I'm the only one
  7. N

I'm not asking for ETA here, but, what is the periodicity of New builds ? 1 per month ?
  8. N

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][instantnoodle][11] LineageOS 18.1

Fastboot flash recovery, then with the menu on the phone reboot recovery
  9. N

Just make sure you are on the latest OOS Rom, then follow step by step the lineage installation process.
  10. N

I didn't get any force close on both Rom. PE+ and LOS works perfectly for me. Everytime I did an install, I'm going back to OOS with msm tool, then do the last OOS update, then oem unlock and follow the process. Never had any issue, except for the sbc dual Channel that doesn't work for me 😔