Recent content by nordurljosahvida

1. N

Post ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][12.1]**crDroid**[V8.4]

Hi, I'm coming from AOSP extended, which I flashed coming from stock OOS11 + "fastboot update image.zip". Do I need to MSM-unbrick before I install this rom or can I flash right away without having to do any prior re-stocking first? Thanks!
  2. N

Post [12.0] [ROM] [ ArrowOS - UNOFFICIAL ] [OnePlus8Pro]

Hi, I'm coming from AOSP extended, which I flashed coming from stock OOS11 + "fastboot update image.zip". Do I need to MSM-unbrick before I install this rom or can I flash right away without having to do any prior re-stocking first? Thanks!
  3. N

Post [CLOSED][ROM][12.1_r22][EOL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.7 [08/14/2022]

4. N

Post [ROM][13.0]CherishOS-4.0.5[UNOFFICIAL][Oneplus 8 Pro]

5. N

Post [ROM][13.0][UNOFFICIAL]Spark OS v13[OOS Cam][instantnoodlep]

6. N

Post Paranoid Android Sapphire Alpha 3- OnePlus 8/T/Pro & 9R

ok thanks, this is because of lack of development or other isues?
  7. N

tried both. i had to MSM unbrick and installed aosp extended as i had to get back online right away. i'd like to go for a second try. any reason why device type "kona" is specified? after i overwrote and flashed, my OP8P started thinking it was kona. i tried from bootloader and recovery ->...
  8. N

Post [GUIDE][NON-ROOT] 2 ways to use the Photochrome filter again!

OP8P, cannot enter factory mode. Already tried all the various tricks to enter it, nothing. Any ideas?
  9. N

could it be that alpha3 for OP8P has "kona" in board name inside android-info.txt?
  10. N

I'm having the same issue it seems: fastboot update aospa-sapphire-3-oneplus8pro-alpha-20220407-image.zip extracting android-info.txt (0 MB)... extracting boot.img (96 MB)... target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes archive does not contain 'boot.sig' archive does not contain...
  11. N

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [DerpFest] [12.1] [instantnoodlep] [SHINJU]

[double post went out because of momentary xda downtime]
  12. N

[double post went out because of momentary xda downtime]
  13. N

Also i just applied the OTA from the 23rd. installed correctly, then installed magisk from app to inactive slot [after ota]. phone rebooted to recovery, couldn't start system. switched slot from recovery, stuck on OEM unlock warning screen. force shutdown, back in recovery, pressed reboot to...
  14. N

I don't even have them installed. You get 2-3d battery? How in the world? I got about 36H absolute max with OOS and now with DF i get about 16.
  15. N

@sixe$ I've noticed that dash is most often not activating because of the temperature of the device. The phone is constantly running hot, and the battery drains at least twice as fast as on OOS. Any kernel variation that can fix this?