Recent content by NotResponding22

1. NotResponding22

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask any Questions [NOOB FRIENDLY]

Hello! I have been using a SM-G950FD since the release and want to freshen it up a bit. I have found a daily-drivable LOS 17.1 (Android 10) build for the device and now I am preparing to go for it, though I need some help. 1) How do I root the device, I am on the Pie upgrade, with OEM...
  2. NotResponding22

Post [GUIDE] How To Install TWRP & Root Galaxy S8 After Oreo Update

Will this work for my SM-G950FD on Android 9 Pie, 01/01/2020 Security Update with OEM Bootloader Unlocked (I had unlocked it within few months of owning the device)?
  3. NotResponding22

Post [FONTS] Wings Samsung Fonts v2.0d (1900+) *NON-ROOT*

I tried installing without Substratum, on my Galaxy S8 (Oreo). The Package Installer just shows "App not installed" error for each overlay APK. I do use Synergy, is there a way to install the fonts through Synergy?
  4. NotResponding22

Post [INDIA] Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Indian Thread

What's the difference between the Case Fit screen guard and the other one from GadgetShieldz?
  5. NotResponding22

I got this, I kept on the ass of Samsung care through emails and finally got my charger recently though i recieved the device on may 3
  6. NotResponding22

I don't see anything wrong in any apps.
  7. NotResponding22

Mine has been at 2-3 SoT since day one of recieving the device.
  8. NotResponding22

I'll try that, I'm not straight away going to the SC. But still, with my usage probably a little difference would've been okay, but this difference is huge. My old Galaxy Grand Duos used to last longer than this device, with my usage.
  9. NotResponding22

I understand those, I use auto-brightness, remains mostly near 50% brightness, AoD off, no hardcore gaming, probably 30 mins of YouTube with Video Enhancer, WQHD+ resolution, both SIMs active all time, basic app usage.
  10. NotResponding22

I'll try doing that. Well that's really ****ed up, you're getting so long batter life, I probably charge twice daily.
  11. NotResponding22

That would be on max power saving mode, please share on no power saving mode.
  12. NotResponding22

Anyone here with an S8 can please share how long the device says it can last when you've fully charged or how long it says at a certain battery percentage? I'm worried I might have a faulty phone, because even on 100% battery my device never goes beyond 9 hours or 10 hours on normal battery...
  13. NotResponding22

What is that theme? ---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ---------- Is there a theme which is black but also retains the default icon pack?