Recent content by Novakingwai

1. Novakingwai

Post Question Facebook marketplace not working on Pixel 8. Can't post anything

Ive opened tickets with Google and Facebook. Another disappointing Pixel launch. >_> I only pick Pixel because I can't stand the bloatware on the other name brands.
  2. Novakingwai

Thread Question Facebook marketplace not working on Pixel 8. Can't post anything

Can't post anything on Facebook Marketplace on Pixel 8. After I finish a listing it says publishing and about 10 minutes later it's gone. I can't even edit current listings. The listing just gets a spinning circle. If I start a listing and leave it the draft won't even save. It works fine on...
  3. Novakingwai

Post Question Horrible battery and slow charging on Pixel 6 Pro

Yes got my replacement delivered to T-mobile store today. Gonna replace today
  4. Novakingwai

A lot of people on the GooglePixel reddit are saying they have slower speeds. Apparently they are using a lower end modem to cut costs. But my issue was like what others also said on the reddit. The 6 Pro seems to have bad modems. I was getting literally 1 bar or a signal bar with an ! at...
  5. Novakingwai

Turning off Adaptive battery and Adaptive charging helped. However, still getting a replacement phone. I get no signal pretty much any where. Thought maybe it was because Tmobile network. After a few days of troubleshooting the phone and getting new sim card and esim, I literally get 1mbps...
  6. Novakingwai

I'll try turning off adaptive battery and charging. I read some saying the adaptive battery isn't working right even after days of "calibrating." And the adaptive charging is new to me, turning that off also to test for a couple days. I have tmobile and the entire area from my home to work...
  7. Novakingwai

You got me. Been a member of XDA since 2013 and I decided to pick 2021 to start trolling.
  8. Novakingwai

Thread Question Horrible battery and slow charging on Pixel 6 Pro

I've had the phone for about 2 weeks. The battery life is horrible. I leave the phone charging over night and sometimes it stops charging all together. Last night I went to bed with 100% charge. Left phone laying on night stand. Woke up to 70% battery after 8 hours of doing nothing. Mobile...
  9. Novakingwai

Thread Disable consent for location?

I turn the GPS on about daily. Every time I turn it on it asks for consent. I have to hit agree or it won't turn on. Very annoying when I'm trying to activate while driving. Also coming from a Pixel 3 all I did was tap GPS and it turned on, no constant consent message. Any way to auto turn...
  10. Novakingwai

Post Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra Case

I think it's a dead post? Over a week now and no reply. Only an auto generated email to stay tuned, and that I'll have to buy the case but they will pay me first before.
  11. Novakingwai

Thread How to turn on beep sound as after saying Hey Google?

On my previous phones when you said hey goggle it would making a ding sound so you knew it picked up your voice. I can't find that option anywhere in the S20.
  12. Novakingwai

Post Pixel 3/3XL Owners: Overall thoughts? What will be your next phone and why?

Found an amazing deal at Bestbuy, got the S20+ a couple days ago. It's nice. Amazing 120 hz screen, so far performance I haven't seen any issues. Loud, good speakers. Amazing camera. And not as bloated as everyone claims. Maybe Samsung's UI was years ago, but it's very clean now.
  13. Novakingwai

Post Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra Case

Cool. Don't know why others aren't offering similar cases. Only real competitor seems to be otterbox and they're wanting a lot. And the otterboxes always start to fall apart after a year, the rubber gets really loose.
  14. Novakingwai

Post Does Unlocked model have unlocked bootloader and will it work on Verizon?

Ok thanks. I just got a Verizon compatible one from Best Buy. I've mostly been getting Nexus and Pixel phones and haven't been familiar with the other brands. Last one I had was a Note 3 and they were a lot easier to root and set up ROMs on. Now everything's locked. :eek: The one killer...
  15. Novakingwai

Thread Does Unlocked model have unlocked bootloader and will it work on Verizon?

I'm new to buying phones out right. I'm coming from Pixel 3XL, I'm tired of the constant app issues from only having 3GB RAM and am tired of Google's proprietary accessories. I'm looking at getting an S20+. I use Verizon and would like to be able to root and/or install custom ROMs. Will...