• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by nqnguyen2

1. nqnguyen2

Post [APP][1.6+] Notifications on your PC - DeskNotifier

Do you anticipate on including bluetooth connections? The reason is because I wifi tether to my phone with my laptop and it doesn't recognize my phone.
  2. nqnguyen2

Post [Game]Outbreak! Zombie Apocalypse beta

Did you fortify yourself? Sounds like you should get mad at your friend for being a punk. Tell your friend to his face that you didn't appreciate being tricked like that and that he shouldn't do it again while insinuating that you'd knock his head off with your new elbow technique.
  3. nqnguyen2

I'm not sure about the other stuff but I noticed the 5 kill level up too.
  4. nqnguyen2

Lol, freaking awesome story. I like how you narrated the story to make it seem like it was happening outside of the game.
  5. nqnguyen2

Try this, move far away from your general area, then, tap and hold on the screen to refresh the map of another distant location. I use this method to check who I can infect before arriving at my destination. I've been successful in locating other users in distant countries with this method!
  6. nqnguyen2

Here's some things to consider. Fortifications only last 72hours which the user will need to refortify. The fortification becomes unhidden if a zombie gets extremely close which allows the zombie to attack the fortification. Thereby, decreasing the fortification defense. The same zombie cannot...
  7. nqnguyen2

Please check my name numtumbout. I installed snd reinatalled leaving a new id. I found my id allowing proper login. However, I tried to infect my new id and it says I can't infect unless I'm infected even though the AMI says I am. @0mie, it was probably me that infected you.i was testing mock...
  8. nqnguyen2

Can you please post on this thread when the new version will be updated? I tend to follow this thread more closely than app updates. Thanks.
  9. nqnguyen2

Nice update! I hope these help you. Detect cheaters if they've traveled too fast by using distance/time formula. Punish them by reducing one level. Multiple cheats will suspend account for 14 days. It's easy to tell if someone is all over the map in a short period of time. However, consider...
  10. nqnguyen2

After a whole day of travel and frequent use. I have several items that you can consider below. I hope they will be of good use to you. My feelings won't be hurt if you do or don't consider these ideas. Much luck to you. Allow users to update their Home position automatically, manually, or in...
  11. nqnguyen2

I've been using the app for about 4 days now and I can see a good outlook with a game of this type. So far there's not many zombies in my area.Due to the nature of my job I drive around town every day so I'd like to request to be made a zombie to see how many I can infect in a one week period...
  12. nqnguyen2

Post [Q] XDA Shirts

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I feel that even if they had sticker sheets they could maybe reap 30cents worth of donations which would fuel this website's need to grow with the influx of mobile users. However, I'm uncertain of the legal standings behind such a pursuit and the possible image...
  13. nqnguyen2

Seems fun. However, it doesn't look like the clean users have much of a chance. I'm about to dl this game and if I'm infected then Houston, TX has big problems. I drive around the city to client offices and can infect everyone with an easy sweep in a small period of time. :eek:
  14. nqnguyen2

Post R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

I wasn't overclocking my phone before the issue was noticed. I just turned off the WimoSpeed overclock, soft-reset, and it's still an issue. I always task29 before every burn also. I read from another user that if you press all the buttons that exist on the phone it won't turn on the screen...
  15. nqnguyen2

Post R [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Surely someone else here has this issue also? I find that when I'm calling and do not put the phone to my ear the screen automatically blanks and I cannot turn it back on except for soft-reset and/or end call. I've checked phonealarm and S2U2 and both "blank on call" are disabled. Any clues...