Recent content by NuclearGandhi

1. NuclearGandhi

Post [APP][6.0+] Koler[0.3.1] - An open source phone app

Version 0.2.8 Changelog Fix: Several UI bugs and adjustments Fix: Several crashes in the recents tab and in an ongoing call Get it on Github under Releases
  2. NuclearGandhi

Post [APP][6.0+] Koler[0.3.1] - An open source phone app

Attention We are aware that currently the app is not available in the google play store. We are working on that. Please do not send more messages regarding this issue. :)
  3. NuclearGandhi

Thread [APP][6.0+] Koler[0.3.1] - An open source phone app

Koler A uniquely stylized phone app, with customizable features - for Android. Introduction This is an app me and my friend made. We have both dedicated a lot of time towards developing and designing this app and we would be grateful if you give it a shot, and review it. This app...
  4. NuclearGandhi

Post [KERNEL][CM12.1]🌟Kernel NEOX🌟 v6.9 Fix Charge UBERTC-700 and Dual Sim 9300I

I would like to test different versions, does someone have a library of all the kernel versions? versions 2.5 and above.
  5. NuclearGandhi

Post [ROM][5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 for S3 Neo

If you have installed renix's kernel, then it's probably because of that. Downgrade to v2.5 of renix's kernel and it should fix the problem. If you do not have renix's kernel installed, I still recommend installing v2.5 of it, because it may fix the problem. You can search the forum for renix63...
  6. NuclearGandhi

Thread Device gets stuck, and then reboots.

Hello! I own a Galaxy s3 GT-i9300, android 4.3 (currently). I rooted it, and then installed cm12.1 on it. It worked great for some time, and then one day, it suddenly froze, and after some seconds it rebooted. After it successfully booted, it got stuck, and rebooted again. It kept doing that...
  7. NuclearGandhi

Post [Q&A] [ROM][Beta][5.1.1]Ressurection Remix for s3 neo.

Bug In the latest update (5.4.9) there is a bug. If I leave my phone's screen off for a while, and then try to turn it back on, it won't or just turn on and immediately turn back off. When I rebooted my phone it's okay for a while but then it happens again. Anyone else has this problem? I...
  8. NuclearGandhi

Post Flashable Zip For Cm12 (Performance, Battery, RAM)

I have twrp, and I thought there isn't a cwm recovery for my phone. But I found it and flashed the zip. Thank you! PS if I have cm12.1, do I need to flash the cm12.1 zip only, or other zips too?
  9. NuclearGandhi

Post Flashable Zip For Cm12 (Performance, Battery, RAM)

Can I flash it through odin?
  10. NuclearGandhi

Post [ROM][5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 for S3 Neo

Icon Pack Bug Hello Rox! Thank you for this AMAZING ROM! I just wanted to say that some apps, like ROM manger, crashes when I want to download a backup, while a custom icon is applied to it. Another example is Xmod, which craches too when I launch the a game (and an icon is applied to it). I'm...
  11. NuclearGandhi

Post [ROM][5.0.2][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12 for S3 Neo

This is very strange, both rom manager and cwm tells me there is a backup on my device, but when I look at the cwm folder (through the computer) I saw some small sized files but no recovery image (I looked both on the Internal storage and at the external SD card).
  12. NuclearGandhi

Thank you very much! I have another question, I did a backup, using cmw recovery and I want to recover my contacts. Because I backed it up on kitkat I guess I won't be able to do that, but I want to be sure, is there a way to recover my old contacts?
  13. NuclearGandhi

Rooting after flashing Hello Rox, and all of the other people here, I'm a newbie, but I successfully Installed CM on my gt-i9301i. When I finished installing it i downloaded SuperSU and it said i had to download something. It failed and told me to reboot and try again. of course it didn't help...