Recent content by Nullstring

1. Nullstring

Post [APP][FEEDBACK] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

Anybody had a working one with Redmi 5 Plus Global Version MIUI version: 10.0.4.0 Android version: 8.1.0 OPM 1.71019.019 I tried this link, it just crashes right after tapping the app https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=77050778&postcount=195 I also tried the very first one from...
  2. Nullstring

Post Modoex X6 32MB MTK6261D Firmware - Need the original

tried all possible roms, still no luck :(
  3. Nullstring

Thread Modoex X6 32MB MTK6261D Firmware - Need the original

I forgot to read about backing up the firmware of the smartwatch I bought here. https://www.lazada.com.ph/modoex-x6-bluetooth-smartwatch-for-android-black-32054460.html?spm=a2o4l.order-details.0.0.6a5e1ce7Ld6ArG It's called Modoex X6 Bluetooth Smartwatch. Here's the full spec Surface...
  4. Nullstring

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r79][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 13.0 Galaxy S Duos 2/ Trend Plus S7580/S7582

you're right! sorry, I came from Windows Phone. Android for me, takes a lot of "getting-used-to"
  5. Nullstring

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r79][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 13.0 Galaxy S Duos 2/ Trend Plus S7580/S7582

no_name can you please fix the keyboard as well? I wanted to have that swipe working again.
  6. Nullstring

can you also make sure Galleries shows the images are Music player shows album arts and some times when rebooted, the musics were gone. I am using the Music Player application to rescan my SDCard great ROM, by the way. I've been using it for 5th day now. There are some still random reboots...
  7. Nullstring

This feels much faster for me and more cleaner than using a lot of mods like your RR. But I liked to be convinced. Using this ROM does have some couple of problems on my phone though. Not sure if everone has it too. 1. Gallery are empty were it should have the images 2. Music, the albums image...
  8. Nullstring

Post Nexus 7 WiFi antenna mod CRUSHES WORLD RECORD!!! 12/16/2012 THE MAGIC MILE

Did you ever have to change something on your ar drone hardware? please ignore... LOL.
  9. Nullstring

Post [App] PasswordRabbit 1.2

reserved reserved reserved
  10. Nullstring

Post [Homebrew] JWMD Apps Start v1.0

rise up! I'm back
  11. Nullstring

Post [HOMEBREW-APP] Easy WiFi Enable/Disable

rise up! I'm back
  12. Nullstring

Post [HOMEBREW-APP] Shutdown7 v1.1

rise up! I'm back
  13. Nullstring

Thread [App] PasswordRabbit 1.2

Hi guys! Finally got back here after couple of years being busy at work. If you don't know me, I'm the creator of JSPA and JWMD applications for Windows Mobile phones. I just got the time to build Windows Phone apps and this one is for security. It's called PasswordRabbit Screenies...
  14. Nullstring

Post IMAG to Date - Camera Utility

resurecting this from the dead .. (I hope not) but anyhow, someone asked me a very very long time that if I could make a desktop version of it. So I'd like to give you this Image File Beautifier check the product here http://liit.co.nr/?blog_ifb