• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Numatu

1. N

Post Apps2SD All in one tool[2.3+]: Partition SD card and Move/Link Apps to SD card [ROOT]

I tried to start device without sdcard and after this is memory of the phone... And if I try the sdcard in other phone without root, the only partitions readed is the partition of data
  2. N

Post Apps2SD All in one tool[2.3+]: Partition SD card and Move/Link Apps to SD card [ROOT]

I have simply rooted my phone with magisk, no stock firmware. It seems i have only the system memory and the free intern memory, and in the sdcard the parttion of applications.But before sdcard worked good with both this partitions
  3. N

I think there is a problem in the script. My phone has 64gb of intern memory. Have AN sdcard of 256gb partitioned in one partition of 56gb for applications and one of 200 for data. But if i look in android, it Was like intern memory of 28gb. I can' t install anything and i can't make screenshot...
  4. N

In my sdcard i ' ve 2 partition. 1 for the applications linked and 1 for data. With Your help now the Partition with applications work and is visible by android system, while the second is not visible by android. If i open file manager of twrp, it see the partition with the data, files...
  5. N

I've a little problem. the device see the partition with the apps linked but don't see the normal partition with the data, but in recovery twrp it's present and i see all files
  6. N

Marvellous Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. i set the script like you say to me and everything gone gooood. The second partion is visible. the apllications in 2nd partition reappeared. I must flag the option remount second partition at the start?
  7. N

GREAT!!!!! It restarted!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you very much. May i ask you another help. i would repair the partion and the applications linked. How can i do this?
  8. N

NO i wasn't able to get android to boot. now i try with your solution
  9. N

Can i copy that file somewhere, for security? I don't find the size, but if i order the files by size they are in different position
  10. N

Sorry I'll try to explain better. My Samsung note 8 (android pie), have a partition, with many app linked. I had some problem with them, so I try to recreate the script, with "Advanced method" that worked fine untill than. But Device stuck in bootloop after creating mount script using the...
  11. N

Good morning, no one can help me? Please
  12. N

"Device stuck in bootloop after creating mount script using the "Advanced method"" I've this problem with my note 8 Android PIE. I apply The solution e the phone restart. After I try to recreate the script with normal but after the phone go to bootloop and if i try the same solution it say no...
  13. N

Post Xposed on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) Android 9

Thank you. I resolved with your help. Perhaps i must write how i resolved, because there Is something to explain better